case studies (1 Viewer)

juventino

Juventus For Life
HSC
there are several case studies to hack through...

we did/doing/going to do... Heidelberg school, symbolism , an artist, technology and art & frames

clucy

well, my class have done already, a case study in MCA unpacked and primevera exhibition at the contemporary art museum, as well as a case study on the theme of light and dark with the Caravaggio exhibition, and now we are doing brett whiteley while continuing on the same theme.

saladsurgery

kicking the cack
HSC
from memory: the female form through history, the "new british art" movement, eastern/western art and appropriation, art that's been physically attacked because of its content, and something else on australian critics.

lalaynie

if i can remember.. HA! i probably should considering its my HSC.. we did federation artists and heidleberg... and we are now doing 'public artists' which is quite boring and there isnt much on it.....

Nara

HSC
well we have done stelarc and shirin neshat and we are doing christo, andy golsworthy and robert smittson

`|<|2o|\|aLd`

we are doing the sydney biennales as a case study.. we have studied works from 2000, 2002 and we are going on an excursion to see the 2004 biennale at the royal botanic gardens. Our teacher reckons hsc markers love when you mention recent art events in an essay =D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)