case law (1 Viewer)

brunette

HSC
hey guys

would anyone be able to tell me where i would be able to find relavent case law

i need it in relation to de facto relationships, same-sex relationships and marriage

but any general sites would be fine

thanks heaps

xox

Miffy

I know this might sound odd but doesn't anyone else receive some cases, media reports and statutes from their teachers? I mean i find my own stuff too but i've noticed heaps of people on here asking for cases etc and i just thought that their teachers would have given them some idea.

clerisy

HSC
I don't know about other people, but I like to dig up LCMD stuff that my teacher hasn't mentioned because then it's fresh and the other people in the class don't have it and you appear to be extensively researching on your own time. But I usually make sure I have at least an even balance with teacher-supplied cases, because a) usually they're good, b) its less work and c) she puts so much effort into preparing them that I feel bad if don't utilise them.

santaslayer

HSC
AGIS Plus text, AUSTLII, APAFT, Butterworths, CCH Online, Lawbook Co Online, Lawlex, Lexis Nexis AU, Scaleplus.\

Lawbook Co Online is one of the best case law sites as it follows the official Law report page numbers and paragraphs. :)

SUNIL

HSC
yeah our teacher gives us heaps of case studies..but alkso many textbooks have them in there. especially the heinamann one

brunette

HSC
thank you all of you
ur info helped me get by assignment done

you see my teacher is f#@ked im suprised he knows his name and all the ones textbooks after old and i need recent ones as in after 1995

anyways thanks

xx

Ziff

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by santaslayer
AGIS Plus text, AUSTLII, APAFT, Butterworths, CCH Online, Lawbook Co Online, Lawlex, Lexis Nexis AU, Scaleplus.\

Lawbook Co Online is one of the best case law sites as it follows the official Law report page numbers and paragraphs. :)
Not all of us have a University paying for the access to these premium services...

santaslayer

HSC
Stop digging up old threads...:p

I pay for the university, not vice versa. :)

Not all of them require a password, even if they do, i'll give it to you if the need arises. :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)