• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

CARS & RIDES & Mighty Car Mods (2 Viewers)

Speed6

Retired '16
HSC
N/A
Astro where's that at?

I can see turbo yoda on the left

turntaker

HSC
When I am in a car all I want to do is accelerate really quickly and hear the engine rev. Is this normal?

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

turntaker

HSC
I've spotted it (if its the same one i'm thinking of, it had a unsw parking permit). They also have a bmw i3
Ah. So that's where all the student fees go!

Lol i wonder who drives them.

Last edited:

wannaspoon

ремове кебаб
HSC
Uni Grad
Do it with dan (the youtube motovloger) he's also pretty effing tops as well... Misbehaves a bit more, guys a funny kent though...

ohhhhhhhhhhh Billy!!!

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
Depends which model of the R33 and S15 and for what purposes. (i.e. R33 GTR > S15/other R33, but not for drifting)

wannaspoon

ремове кебаб
HSC
Uni Grad
Hard to find unmolested ones of both kind... Get an EVO VI instead... Life's better with 4 doors :)

I was thinking of selling my GTIR up and buying something a lot more sensible, given the profession that I am trying to enter... Thoughts on the Z11 Nissan cube? I was thinking it would be good because it is roomy, looks pretty snazzy when lowered with a nice set of rims, good for those road trips to the snow and all, etc...

Last edited:

astroman

HSC
Hard to find unmolested ones of both kind... Get an EVO VI instead... Life's better with 4 doors :)

I was thinking of selling my GTIR up and buying something a lot more sensible, given the profession that I am trying to enter... Thoughts on the Z11 Nissan cube? I was thinking it would be good because it is roomy, looks pretty snazzy when lowered with a nice set of rims, good for those road trips to the snow and all, etc...
u either love the cube or hate the cube, imo i don't like it.

Speed6

Retired '16
HSC
N/A

This car is sensible too:

Edit: The cube isn't my type of car lol, at the end of the day everyone has different tastes I guess

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)