Carpooling @ UNSW (1 Viewer)

AE86

HSC
Hi,

i've already organised some people in my car and going to be registering for the carpooling scheme.

Carpooling Details

However, i'm still not very clear with the likelihood of car spaces within the parking centres.

Hmm, it's already a pain to find carparks outside unsw, but im wondering if it's just as painful to find parking inside the campus?

Hmm, i heard the ideal time to get parking outside campus will be before 8:30am but how about parking on campus?? Do they get full fast as well??

Thanks in Advance =)

Last edited:

Exeter

Resident Megaphone
HSC
the parking lot at gate 14 does get full but you usually manage to find a car park (on the roof) the rates arent too bad either, 4dollars for 5 hours, 8 for the whole day.

B

Bambul

There is not enough parking spots for that to be done (only professors and other staff of similar rank are given reserve parking). If you are a staff member or a postgrad student then you can get a yearly pass and park in the whole parking lot, otherwise you have to get a daily pass and park in the top 2 floors. There is more info here:

http://www.security.unsw.edu.au/parking/park_prices.htm

If you have more questions then walk into e-spot and ask someone at the parking desk for more info (you don't have to que up, the que is only for student cards).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)