Carl Williams (1 Viewer)

kathrinn

HSC
All a little too convenient; im betting on peter overton from channel 9 upping the ratings for underbelly.

JohnMcGee

Banned
HSC
don't care. shouldn't be given news time. anyone who has been complaining that Underbelly serves to glroify his crimes need only look at the volume of news following his death.

Ritard_

Banned
HSC
fucking lol at the 7 pm project
so dumb

of course he was fucking murdered for being a snitch
a 6yr old could work that out

Failure_123

HSC
Lol stupid kids on this forum doesn't seem to amaze me. All you losers admire a psychopath that conspired to murder half a dozen people? maybe more who knows. I just don't understand how adolescents perceive 'gangsters' as 'cool', it's truly quite sad.

While you guys admire your hero, i'll be preparing for my interview for the top law firms in sydney.

scuba_steve2121

On The Road To Serfdom
HSC
N/A
Lol stupid kids on this forum doesn't seem to amaze me. All you losers admire a psychopath that conspired to murder half a dozen people? maybe more who knows. I just don't understand how adolescents perceive 'gangsters' as 'cool', it's truly quite sad.

While you guys admire your hero, i'll be preparing for my interview for the top law firms in sydney.
you realise we are all joking right?

scuba_steve2121

On The Road To Serfdom
HSC
N/A
i knew some year 9 Asians who couldn't name most of the state and territorys of Australia one said the capital of Victoria was Brisbane

Ritard_

Banned
HSC
what about all the asians who have never been to school and live below the poverty line
i would say they are dumb

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)