Carefactor for drama exam???? (1 Viewer)

Rate your carefactor for this exam!

• i did awesome in the practical so i wanna do well in the exam

Votes: 7 20.6%
  • im just doing my best for the exam and will see how i go

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • i should study more but i couldnt be bothered because its my last exam

Votes: 19 55.9%
  • carefactor - 0! i dont give a shit about this exam

Votes: 3 8.8%

• Total voters

*10#

is it just me or does anybody else really not care about this exam?

emily

i couldn't give a shit. i should, simply because i've tried so f'ing hard for the practical stuff, but this is the very last thing on my mind at the moment...

Krystalicious

oh i just want my exams to end!!!!!!!! Im so glad i dont have to study Drama theory crap ever again!!!!

cmaddogz

Maddogz Productions
HSC
me too... i want them to end, but i've had a good timetable, but drama is hard to study for...
I mean, i care coz i want a good mark, yet i still dont care enough to turn down camping with my mates and getting wasted over the weekend... I feel guilty for going out so much since my last exam (art last monday), but i mean - you only get to do the HSC once, you may as well have fun whilst you do it!

- M A D D O G Z -

fringey

HSC
So over it!! I kinda wish it was last week so it was just done!!

InvisibleCola

I hate Aussie theatre, but think Theatre of the Absurd was darn tootin' hilarious. There must be a conspiracy, all the good subjects like dance and drama have their pracs in August but exams in Nov. Are the BOS punishing us for being multi-talented? Damnation! I want my marks for IP and GP now!!!

ruski_gal

I care about it but i cant really see what there is to study much for? We did the trials and i did pretty good i them. So surely if i study my notes that i had for the trials and go over where i went wrong in my esays i should be ok. Thats my theory anyway.

Ive had a week between my last exam (chem) and this one (drama) so ive been lazy and shopped alot. Im going away for my schoolies the day after the exam. Thats gonna be pretty cool.
But yeah i think ill study for about an hour or 2 tonight b4 bed. Then ill read over it tomorrow morning. Wrote for 90 minutes then breate a sigh of relief that its finally all over and that its time to PARTY!!!!

Meow

HSC
I cannot wait for that moment! But it sucks hard that our friends are already partying!!! All except for those latin extension nerdos.

*10#

hmmm yeah i had ext his today so i havent studied at all for drama - but will probably have a similar pattern of study to ruski-gal except i dont have any notes from the trials ahhhhh ha ha ha

but its then one big P-A-R-T why??? becoz i gottttta (im so lame)

i wont b able to concentrate on the actual exam it will be like - waiting for godot ............ only 10 mins to go woooooohooooo ........ what am i gunna drink to nite.............. oh the exam!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)