Cardigans (1 Viewer)

kony

HSC
Anyone know any good places for guys' cardigans?

ekdownie

eating/procrastinating
HSC
yeh.
i would say industrie.
or glue.
or general pants co.

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC
general pants, most obviously.

vintage - ebay, salvation army (depending on your style you can wear an oversize womans one) .

or get nannas! nanna always has great cardies.

johony

HSC
american apparel has some pretty good basic cardigans.

otherwise i highly recommend buying online from ebay/80s purple/urban outfitters (UO don't ship overseas yet, you need a proxy service like priceusa or etc.)

general pants is meh imo

Last edited:

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC
johony said:
american apparel has some pretty good basic cardigans.

otherwise i highly recommend buying online from ebay/80s purple/urban outfitters (UO don't ship overseas yet, you need a proxy service like priceusa or etc.)

general pants is meh imo
urban outfitters is awesome. i wish we had it here along with h&m and zara :(

i like your style boy.

but gp's guys stuff it good. everything else is a bit poo.

Donski

HSC
N/A
housah0lic said:

i like your style boy.

oh yeah ZARA for the win! I also like topman, marc jacobs, A&F and Fred Perry.

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC
calibre also has beautiful cardigans
i always steal my brothers

Donski

HSC
N/A
grrr I hate when my bro does that. my clothes and stuff are precious...expensive as fuck.

johony

HSC
housah0lic said:

i like your style boy.

urban outfitters is so good + cheap, i bought a whole heap of stuff 2 months ago while the aussie dollar was still high. i bought 2 pairs of jeans, 3 shirts, a blazer and a pair of shoes for $260 all up. such fucking win.

h&m is pretty damn good, i don't see why we don't have enough nice, inexpensive fashion in australia, it sucks. zara i quite like too. i also really like surface2air, dior homme, marc by marc jacobs and raf simons.

some stuff at GP is nice, although i hate the stupid fluoro new-rave style hoodies, shirts and etc they have there. and it seems like they're getting the same shit over and over again.

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC
lol talks about inexpensive fashion then goes on to mention the likes of marc by marc jacobs and dior homme (looveeeee hedi slimane, btw)

but yes, we definitely need such stores.

mmm gp has more indie-look clothes now.
but uch i hate that fluro/lee.wrangler jeans/rabens/extreme hairstyle/rosary beads look.
yukky.

Donski

HSC
N/A
johony said:
urban outfitters is so good + cheap, i bought a whole heap of stuff 2 months ago while the aussie dollar was still high. i bought 2 pairs of jeans, 3 shirts, a blazer and a pair of shoes for $260 all up. such fucking win.

h&m is pretty damn good, i don't see why we don't have enough nice, inexpensive fashion in australia, it sucks. zara i quite like too. i also really like surface2air, dior homme, marc by marc jacobs and raf simons.

some stuff at GP is nice, although i hate the stupid fluoro new-rave style hoodies, shirts and etc they have there. and it seems like they're getting the same shit over and over again.
nice taste.

we could go shopping together. lol

dood09

Frontier Psychiatrist ☻
HSC
N/A
buy something from general pants (including ksubis and nudies) and expect to see 100000000 people to be wearing the same clothes next time you go out.

cringe-worthy.

johony

HSC
housah0lic said:
lol talks about inexpensive fashion then goes on to mention the likes of marc by marc jacobs and dior homme (looveeeee hedi slimane, btw)
i don't think i'll afford anything by those designers for a while...but i can always dream.

mmm gp has more indie-look clothes now.
but uch i hate that fluro/lee.wrangler jeans/rabens/extreme hairstyle/rosary beads look.
yukky.
yeah, they've been getting smaller "indier" labels like april 77 records, but i still find a good portion of their stuff to be quite gaudy.

lol rosary beads?

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC
dood09 said:
buy something from general pants (including ksubis and nudies) and expect to see 100000000 people to be wearing the same clothes next time you go out.

cringe-worthy.

lol tis true.
i only want to work there. in bondi. i haven't bought clothes from there in a while.

johony said:
yeah, they've been getting smaller "indier" labels like april 77 records, but i still find a good portion of their stuff to be quite gaudy.

lol rosary beads?
they have it full hanging out of their clothes and shit as though they are displaying it for fashionable purposes. and then there are chicks wearing short shorts and light camis with their tits out wearing them.
they're for fucking prayer, and if you're going to wear it don't flaunt it.

which g-hall do you live iN?

johony

HSC
housah0lic said:
they have it full hanging out of their clothes and shit as though they are displaying it for fashionable purposes. and then there are chicks wearing short shorts and light camis with their tits out wearing them.
they're for fucking prayer, and if you're going to wear it don't flaunt it.
hmm..i thought they might've been the latest fashion trend on the back of WYD.

which g-hall do you live iN?
georges hall.

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC
you're from georges hall and you haven't seen the trend lol?

i thought it would be georges hall lol. '

ah coooooooooool

good style for someone from g hall lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)