Capitalism v Communism - It's the final countdown! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
As we've seen in the last few months the two competing ideologies are coming to a final showdown. Once and for all one of these two will prevail. We're seeing in the current financial crisis unprecedented global state intervension and at the same time, unprecedented mergers and takeovers in every sector and every facet of the capitalist economy.

It's undeniable that even the most illogical cries of "the government hasn't done enough", which is coming from the side which supports privatisation and de-regulation of business, that the calls for government intervension only defeats the ideology they support, considering it's supposed to be largely self-sustaining.

Even then in the mergers and takeovers, in most (if not every case) they're relying on government funding. What this suggests, and it can only suggest one thing, is that the current system is inefficient and cannot sustain itself.

In short, prepare yourselves for communism.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtU3vUOa2sw

Listen, comrades. Listen. (Probably shouldn't make threads at 3am in the morning. :p )

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
sam04u said:
I dont understand why you get so offended by anything said against Islam AND insist on flogging this dead, atheistic horse - which did much to brutally suppress Islam within the USSR, not to mention other nightmarish human rights violations. I mean, i'm certainly not laughing. The lulz at grand, exaggerated, failed Soviet rhetoric have long since ended, comrade

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)