CANTO and MANDO POP! (1 Viewer)

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
ravenheart said:
To: Frigid, realli appreciate that giant pic of Jolin..

i was infatuated with Elva for a while, but after seein her real pic, nahh...i hope u dont get the chance to see what she really looks lyk. I really dont lyk Elva's body, its all bones, so its quite a turn-off, i guess girls dont mind bout this than guys.
no worries... but i dun really like her that's all. i dun like the idea of jay going out with her either (and i'm not gay).

elva's okay i guess... it depends on camera angles...

ohhh ohhh almost forgot to mention - Cyndi WANG in her school uniform! :D

ravenheart

HSC
it's all about the first impression. i dont think Jay and Jolin still going out anymore, i hope she would consider me at some stage, lol,

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
ravenheart said:
i hope she would consider me at some stage, lol,
:\ well to live a dream is better than not living at all. so yeah hopefully one day i'll marry selina of SHE and we're gonna have all these babies and i'm gonna name them after singers! :p

ravenheart

HSC
haha...dude..good choice..make sure u dont name your baby Selina

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
ravenheart said:
haha...dude..good choice..make sure u dont name your baby Selina
ohhh i thought of some of them already: jay, leehom, jordan, haken (that's such a cool name), alex, jacky, karena, rain, hebe, eVonne, elva, fiona, nikki, jasmine etc...

just no nicholases and no ellas. :p

ravenheart

HSC
it's all good..if somehow you ran out of singers names..u can always try...umm movie stars...mate just keep on going naming them, if you ran out of english names..go for chinese names...but with same last names..so if u forget their names..just call them by their last name.

Last edited:

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
shit its way past my bedtime. time to go catch winks.

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
Frigid said:

hear-hear!!! :D :D

she's got big hips though :p
lol who cares about her hips?! if there was nothing wrong with it, you wouldn't have mentioned it. :p

am very behind with chinese music, no idea wtf boyz etc are, twins still suck, still thinks F4 are gay shampoo-endorsing boyband, nic tse/sammi/jay are the best.

clover_charm

HSC
N/A
Frigid said:

yes, if you don't count for the awful 'I'm Lovin' It' (chinese version for the stupid crappy macca's ad) that is did in Unbelievable (didn't really like that album, save for 'Ni Bu Zai')...

you girls are just blinded by Lee Hom's good looks (fine, i admit i'm somewhat blinded too :p).
I dun like that 'i'm lovin' it' song either. I have heard about it before it came out, and was sooo looking forward to it, but when I finally heard it I was like WTH...Leehom you could do so much better! But as a pop star he has some obligations and that includes advertising and being spokesperson etc etc.
'Unvelievable' has some truly genius songs eg. 'Love Love Love'. But my fav album of his is 'The One and Only' (Wei Yi). A lot of people nowadays are too used to shallow pop music and therefore can't identify the quality of Leehom's music...(I'm not making any suggestions here, no offence). I can't deny I was once like that too. It took time for me to realise how talented he really is.
And it's not his fault he is so good looking! :D

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
JAY!!

erm...Elva..

and Jasmine Leung isn't too bad...I don't understand canto so I hardly ever listen to canto pop....oh! anyone like sammi cheng?

*mimics dumb blonde* But you see, nowadays, Chinese pop is like, so five years ago. It's all jpop now... :(

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
i can't understand canto and mando pop, but i still listen to them.

i don't even listen to english songs anymore. of my 1000 mp3's in my hdd about 10 of them are english. and most of those 10 are english songs sung by chinese singers :D

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
SHE!!!!

or more specifically - selina! :D

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
OMG!!! havne't log on for a day and @@
in fact i always liked sandy's songs...

tho i think she looked not that good o_O

C

CaR

anyone for music back in the past?!

sam hui and teresa tang.....legends...:D

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
hhaha sam hui... my dad loves him...

"money money money" chin chin chin chiiin
"tsim sha tsui susie" XD

and all those other songs....

C

CaR

another jackie cheung - ming ming bai bai wor de xing

...or issit jackie chan? rofl :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)