can't sleep....still! (1 Viewer)

lil_lainy

HSC
anyone else finished their exams...or pretty much finished, like i only got art in a weeks time and thats not a very stressful exam, and they still can't get to sleep?

i am even worse than when i was doing exams every few days, at leats then i got to sleep just after 12ish....now its at least 2.00

so im not stressing about my exams...and i am really reallry tired, but i just cant sleep, its like iv forgotten how!

sub

nope...i got phys tomoro and then im done...i still get sleep. are u sure ur not stressed? maybe u should start worrying, then u might get some sleep? i dunno, but u MIGHT need to be stressed to get some sleep...every1's different.

definingemo

bonnells bay....but i say i live in newcastle
HSC
N/A
i went to bed at 2am before my bio...not because of worry or stress...but...i...was...afraid...it was dark and there was lots of noises and i was reading a scary book...
yeah i seem to be sleeping less...not sure why...

i have art and geo left.

mittens

HSC
its reeli interesting how some ppl cant sleep, i find that i have to provoke a dream to get to sleep... use my imagination sum and tehn i just trail off into some trance or sumthin, i dunno how it works... other times its just cause my body temperature isnt right... too hot, too cold, other times you might find u cant sleep cause of stress... maybe ur just overtired, when im overtired i dunno how i snap outta it but i basically just relax all day... let my body recover while i read a good book! might i reccomend storm constantine's chronicles of magravandias?! ohh jeez i luv'd that series! its fantasy if ur curious...very enthralling read, so yeh take it easy!

i just got all amused by this so have a look... hehehe! http://ww2.getsomesleep.com/sepracor/factorfiction/index.htm

ohh exercise can help sleep as long as u exercise outside 4-6 hours before bed...
warm milk can help you relax and counting sheep may bore u to sleep but it's not gonna really help u relax...

Last edited:

sub

mittens, if its a good book...wont it DETER u from sleep? ur ment to read shit books that boer u to sleep...i dunno but it always worked for me. that's also the reason i gave up reading...i fall asleep too often (while reading). is that book REALLY that good...if it is i might have to borrow it one day...

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
i had fun at that website :D
last night was the only night i had trouble sleeping
and that was before my modern exam which i thought i was completly screwed
and i probs still am but nothing i can do now

lil_lainy

HSC
i hate fantasy books!...thats another thing...usually if i cant sleep i read, then really get into the book and end up finishing it...but at the mo i just cant get into any book, i cant focus on anything, argh i hate nite time now :(

i think that i have spent too many nites in a row sleeping in my own bed by myself

ahh i wish it was sat nite!

sub

lil_lainy said:
i think that i have spent too many nites in a row sleeping in my own bed by myself
get a frend to help u out? :p

sub

well...we'll just have to wait for her answer now wont we? but u seem interested...why u jealous cos im gonna get the part. its ok...ill step aside if u want it that badly :p

lil_lainy

HSC
haha :p

c-climb aboard captain

...hey not to change the topic dramatically but has anyone watched black books! if that is not the best fucken show eva!!! haha so funny

sorry just got inspired with the whole c-climba aboard captain thing

mittens

HSC
sub said:
mittens, if its a good book...wont it DETER u from sleep? ur ment to read shit books that boer u to sleep...i dunno but it always worked for me. that's also the reason i gave up reading...i fall asleep too often (while reading). is that book REALLY that good...if it is i might have to borrow it one day...
for sure sub! go check it out... its really cool! the first in the series is called sea dragon heir, the second is crown of silence and the third is way of light... look into it cause the only place i've ever seen them sold is at borders in maquarie centre and hornsby! ohh man is she a good writer! i totally endorse it! there's quite alot of drama and you really wanna red it carefully otherwise u might not kno wots going on...

but they're the kind of book that you could pick up any in the series, start there and as you read the books before and/or after it you feel closer to the characters... but she writes so well that you could just as easily buy the books outta order and read as u go... man does it make a cool story! yay! soz i got carried away... but im so fond of these books! arent i such a nerd! lol

sub

nerd? no prolly not...reading books will more likely deter u from sutdying too...but maybe that only happens to me... :p

who's the writer? i mean author...whatever...

mittens

HSC
storm constantine and no... i cant wait to get back into books! i've been waiting to read way of light for a good year and i'm getting it as a prezzy for christmas! im like soo yay and i have to wait until chrissy to read it but im so pumped! and yeh they deter me so badly.. at the moment im tryin to sneak in this book called the colour of magic by terry pratchett... ohh man its soo funny! amongst adventures with this treasure chest that has a tousand little feet under it and it can move pretty damn fast... then theres all those mythological gods and the idea is that they're playing a board game and the characters are controlled by each god... some gods loose in the first chapter or so and its a really amusing book...

HSC
I can't sleep either, incidentally, I have art on Wed and that's my last.

I haven't felt stressed at all about these exams, not at all... But I can't sleep at all.

I told my art teacher and she said it's probably stress, even tho I don't feel it.

Jessisbored

HSC
eventually im able to fall asleep but lately ive been having really scary and frustrating dreams which i hate every night! For example last night i dreamt that i was sitting the bio exam (but ive done it already :S) and it had everything in it that i didnt know and i had so i left half crying and then came back thinking oh shit i didnt answer anything and now i cant do it. Scared the shit out of me, i was happy to wake up thinking that can't happen anymore!

mittens

HSC
Jessisbored said:
eventually im able to fall asleep but lately ive been having really scary and frustrating dreams which i hate every night! For example last night i dreamt that i was sitting the bio exam (but ive done it already :S) and it had everything in it that i didnt know and i had so i left half crying and then came back thinking oh shit i didnt answer anything and now i cant do it. Scared the shit out of me, i was happy to wake up thinking that can't happen anymore!
you poor poor thing *gives biiiig hug*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)