Can't focus on study (1 Viewer)

kalstar

swag
HSC
Uni Grad
Help! I don't know why but I can't seem to focus on my study for the HSC. Please help me :c
Questions which i used to know how to do are like scrambled in my mind and now I don't know what to do.

Lina3

HSC
Everyone struggles with this to some extent, I'm battling it right now. Did 4 hours of solid study today and feel absolutely great!
Main thing is just to keep going. Don't be discouraged if you find yourself distracted. Procrastination is not a death sentence as long as you go back to your work eventually. Start with easy questions to build up your momentum again. Make sure to take small breaks and motivate yourself by thinking how it will eventually pay off :) Also, go on BoS as little as possible when you know you need to study.

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
Same here bro

I can't study at home, I'm always on Youtube or BoS

jaycoo50

HSC
Would you feel the pain of regret or the pain of hardwork. If you can answer this questions, there should be no reason why you can't study!

Edit: OP is trolling people! Jokes

j12onuzim

HSC
I blocked sites like facebook but ended up procrastinating on other random sites.

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
kpop is a killer eh?

I spent 2 hours this arvo watching hello Venus....
Yeah it's APink for me, somehow my life goal is to watch every single live performance of their song No No No

Or it's top 50 weekly countdowns

However more recently it's Ozil compilations

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)