Can't Concentrate (1 Viewer)

mitch_f1

HSC
I WANT TO STUDY....I HAVE TO STUDY.....BUT I CANT

WHY does the pantry look so much for inviting than journeys (rhetorical question)

I have been managing an average of 5-6 hurs up to now, now i'm stuggling to get 3-4hours.......i NEED TO DO MORE.....english is a week away tmrw.

WHY OH WHY must english be so boring to study

/rant
sry
Mitch

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
At least you have been doing some study, better then none like some people. Try to mix up your study if you don’t get it move on and come back to it later etc. Bleh you should know what\how to study by now so um you have some sympathy from me.

s2indie

HSC
Yes, SAME!
Last week I did 6hours pretty easy, not after I've had lunch i start lagging and falling asleep.

But today, i've managed to get a bit more work done than I have the past few days.

passion89

HSC
English is, admittedly, extremely boring to study but man, you just need to practice and write a shitload of prac essays. Practice is the key for english and maths and don't stop until the exam :)

Oh how I hate this lol

T

Testpilot

I'd actually prefer it if you don't study....so your working a bit to hard. Everyone stop studying!

Ennaybur

HSC
N/A
yeh im burnt out :/

GAH! i scanned my essays to send to my teacher. but they took about a million hours to upload. then i had an error message.

the file was 10 466 KB :\

so i couldnt send it. now have to wait however many days and i cant drop it off at her house coz itd take me 500 hours.

:|:|:|:|:|:|

lost motivation on essays

Spider786

Premium Member
HSC
Ennaybur said:
yeh im burnt out :/

GAH! i scanned my essays to send to my teacher. but they took about a million hours to upload. then i had an error message.

the file was 10 466 KB :\

so i couldnt send it. now have to wait however many days and i cant drop it off at her house coz itd take me 500 hours.

:|:|:|:|:|:|

lost motivation on essays
million hours, what a waste of time... :p

have you thought of trying to compress it? usally they are scanned up at a very high resolution, reducing it won't make it unreadable, or at least zip it.

rajsc

HSC
ive lost a lot of motivation i think im burned out.
i need some help guys

Always

HSC
I have a confession.

I'm addicted to cashews.

It's so very distracting.

Rax

Custom Me up Scotty
HSC
Study English, HA

HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

HA HA HA Ah h eh keeeeeeeeeergh *Coughs violently*

I am so screwed for english, so I have decided, English = Give up.
Next Wednesday and Thursday I will so some straight english, other then that I just cant do it.
Other subjects are passable, except that I cant even do half the Ext II topics anymore. Ext I , cougheasycough, and physics is just monotonous and a Bit scary as my inept teacher failed to do half the mandatory pracs so I am copying methods out of answers to past papers.
Still,
I AM FREAKIN OUT MAN, FREAAAAKIN OUT
Misadventures are looking real good

gyped

HSC
U know wha, ur not the only one. Millions of people who r doing da HSC are pretty worn out by now. Maybe u need to refresh urself a bit more. Dont worry bro, hang in there, just another 3 or 4 weeks and its over, then can bludge till u drop!!!:)

o by da way, im pretty worn out as well:bomb: :burn: :eek: :sleep:

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
It's too damn hot to study..................................

No aircon in here........

Nakashima

We GLAMOROUS
HSC
Always said:
I'm addicted to cashews.
Omg, ME TOO.

But don't stress yourselves out kids. :) It's normal to start your exams feeling like you did shit all during STUVAC. You'll feel like that even if you haven't stuck a foot out the door for 3 weeks. If you've learnt it all and just need to revise a bit, you'll be fine.

On the other hand, if you're trying to cram 4 terms' worth into a month ... just do your best. :mad1:

DeathB4Life

Bánned
HSC
edit: i apoligise for any racist comments. it just becomes really hard to remain calm when 4 hours of study time has been replaced with 4 hours of cursing in the background.

Last edited:

lala2

Banned
HSC
:eek: Where on earth do you live? I thought there are only Aborigines left in Redfern!

Spider786

Premium Member
HSC
uhawww said:
It's too damn hot to study..................................

No aircon in here........

same :(

i hope it dosen't stay this hot, i need to finish my business :|

Last edited:

loolee

HSC
I thought I'm the only one :)

I need to focus!!! Dammit!! I was like just sitting there and reading, but there's sooo many stuff happening in my head. Then finally, I ended up doing nothing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)