Can't access internal ranks from Students Online (1 Viewer)

LeadTaco

HSC
N/A
I was just on Student's online to check if I got any mail, and went to check my internal ranks through my details, but the HSC assessment ranks option isn't showing any link. Is this happening with anyone else.

I was able to access it on the last day of exams and saw all my ranks, why can't I now?

cem

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
That was only open for a week or two. The BOSTES is now busy finalising results which is why they only have it open for a limited time. Not only do they have to finalise the actual marks for each subject - should be going through the computers now - but also send those results through to UAC for ATAR calculations.

I am not sure when the consultative committees were held involving the SOM, Senior Examiner and representatives from the judging committee with the representatives of BOSTES but from my experience they would have been late last week. Your results are due out next week so there is a lot to do this week - mostly done by the computer but the results still have to be put into the computer and also checked and putting 70,000 sets of marks in the range of subjects takes time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)