Can you lose marks by appealing? (1 Viewer)

coyney

HSC
I'm considering appealing some marks I've received for my trials. I've heard that it is possible to receive less marks than what you originally had. Is this true?

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
I'd imagine not.

I appealed a task before, 13/15 and there were two options; mark remains unchanged or mark increased. I doubt they can detract marks they already gave you, then it's just a freaking game.

Recondit

ヽ(" `Д´)ノ
HSC
I am not sure about subjects such as English, but at my school marks can be deducted when students are appealing for more marks. A person in my grade once haggled an extra mark but at the same time the teacher deducted a mark due to some contradictory statement that he didn't see before

JohnMaximus

shepherd of the people
HSC
I once pointed out to a teacher that I had gotten 2/3 parts of a question and hence should have gotten 4/6 not 2/6.

She gave me 1/6.

Sad how someone so petty is allowed to teach.

AnimeX

HSC
N/A
I once pointed out to a teacher that I had gotten 2/3 parts of a question and hence should have gotten 4/6 not 2/6.

She gave me 1/6.

Sad how someone so petty is allowed to teach.
Was this for maths?

Lul

HSC
Can you lose marks? Mate, i just Laughed Out Loud. Not only do you lose marks, you get hated upon peers for trying to gain marks. no homo..

BRAH, the king of trolls is back.

Makematics

HSC
This has happened at my school to people scabbing for eco, maths and chem. Mainly due to teachers being too anal

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)