can you give me your opinion??? thanks :) (1 Viewer)

suzieee

HSC
ok, so theres this guy i like (ive liked him on and off for 6 years, kinda sad hey...) hes one of my best mates, and my best friend thinks he likes me, as does her bf (who is the guy i like's best mate) anyway, i had my 18th last weekend, and he came (as did my ex, who is good friends with the guy i like) anyway, i was avoiding my ex (cos hes still in luv with me- i didnt invite him, one of my friends told him about my party by accident) and ended up in my room with the guy i like and a few other friends... ok this isnt relevant, ill just skip this part... ummm a few hours later two of my friends and i were in the bath together (we'd just been swimming in the pool and were cold) and one of them told me that the guy i like is always at her house telling her how hot he thinks i am and how he is only going out with his current girlfriend to shut her up. then basically the whole night he was following me round "like a little lost puppy" (my friend told me that. i was kinda drunk and dont remember much) anyway, the next morning, the guy, two other friends and i got up to watch the sunrise together and we were cuddled up in my doona (i know it doesnt sound like much, but yeah... )

anyway, when my sister woke up she told me that she'd caught the guy i like kissing my friend in the hallway, and this friend said to her "do you think your sister would do what i was just doing with him??" and then the guy said "suzie wouldnt want me to kiss her"

and last night i was talking to my best friend about it and she told me that the girl who hooked up with him kept telling me to kiss him but i wouldnt, so he prob thinks i dont like him... oh and we were also talking about the fact that id asked him out once before (almost a year ago now) and he said no. she told me she was pretty sure it was cos his mate (my ex) had just asked me out a few weeks beforehand and id rejected him... and hed been talking about killing himself (hes had a hard life, his mum had just died of an overdose and his dad has been in and out of jail) so the guy i like didnt want any thing to happen to my ex

hmmm i think thats all, what does everyone think?? should i risk breaking him and his gf (who ive been told by several people he doesnt even like) up or just leave it... im kinda worried that if we did get together hed be able to cheat on my easily like he did with her...sorry its all a bit jumbled :)
thanks for your help!

Skeeta

HSC
:confused:

I think you need to summarise this

- You like guy
- You and guy spennt the night together (but didnt kiss?!)
- Suspected him kissing someone else
- And he has a girlfriend
- You dont know what to do

I think we need a cliffs notes version.
Point form preferable :)

Punctuation M

HSC
N/A
Ok, I am not being rude and I understand this is the "internet", but construct your sentences so they're atleast understandable.

Anyways don't think about yourself in this situation -think about the girlfriend of the guy you like. She may be in love with this guy thus her heart would be broken so don't be surprised if she slaps you when you confront one another within the future, that is, if you decide to follow your feelings.

T

Testpilot

There are too many friends in your story. For clarity label them person A, B etc or something. Either do that or clarify (read summarise) the problem.

Based on Skeeta's summary of events: You do nothing. If he has a girlfriend it means he is off limits and i'm assuming that he likes his girlfriend more than you (because he is dating her).

Last edited by a moderator:

suzieee

HSC
ok. point form:
*i like him
*he hooked up with friend A
*and is going out with B
*B is really nice, but has had many boyfriends, and is never too upset when they break up
*i have heard from his closest friends that he doesnt even like his gf, and that if she texts him he ignores her cos she bores him
*Friend A wants us to hook up, as does my best friend, C and her bf (his best mate), D
*my ex, E, is also his mate, and is kinda obsessed with me, but we broke up in yr 10 so i think ive given him enough time to get over me.
*friend F told me that everytime he goes over to her house he says how hot i am and that he is only going out with B to shut her up

i think thats all.... sorry if its still hard to understand!

Optophobia

HSC
Keep your hands off and stay away from him. Let him make the moves if anything is ever going to happen. What can you do?

Gilbert1

Humoures Pun
HSC
He sounds like a sleez ball so why would you want him either way?

aj_number_10

HSC
my advice is to just tell him wat u want n its a no strings attached meet up whenever nothing else is happening relationship.

pretty much from what i gatherds is u just want a physical relationship cause ur really not into him so just tell him n im sure that he will b happy cause he seems like a playa like u n pretty much wants a few girls

i cant c any better way to do it than that sinc u r both looking 4 the same things

if he sais to u that he wants to relationship with u just tell him its either sex or nothing cuz ur not over ur ex yet

blueeyesguy

HSC
suzieee said:
ok, so theres this guy i like (ive liked him on and off for 6 years, kinda sad hey...) hes one of my best mates, and my best friend thinks he likes me, as does her bf (who is the guy i like's best mate) anyway, i had my 18th last weekend, and he came (as did my ex, who is good friends with the guy i like) anyway, i was avoiding my ex (cos hes still in luv with me- i didnt invite him, one of my friends told him about my party by accident) and ended up in my room with the guy i like and a few other friends... ok this isnt relevant, ill just skip this part... ummm a few hours later two of my friends and i were in the bath together (we'd just been swimming in the pool and were cold) and one of them told me that the guy i like is always at her house telling her how hot he thinks i am and how he is only going out with his current girlfriend to shut her up. then basically the whole night he was following me round "like a little lost puppy" (my friend told me that. i was kinda drunk and dont remember much) anyway, the next morning, the guy, two other friends and i got up to watch the sunrise together and we were cuddled up in my doona (i know it doesnt sound like much, but yeah... )

anyway, when my sister woke up she told me that she'd caught the guy i like kissing my friend in the hallway, and this friend said to her "do you think your sister would do what i was just doing with him??" and then the guy said "suzie wouldnt want me to kiss her"

and last night i was talking to my best friend about it and she told me that the girl who hooked up with him kept telling me to kiss him but i wouldnt, so he prob thinks i dont like him... oh and we were also talking about the fact that id asked him out once before (almost a year ago now) and he said no. she told me she was pretty sure it was cos his mate (my ex) had just asked me out a few weeks beforehand and id rejected him... and hed been talking about killing himself (hes had a hard life, his mum had just died of an overdose and his dad has been in and out of jail) so the guy i like didnt want any thing to happen to my ex

hmmm i think thats all, what does everyone think?? should i risk breaking him and his gf (who ive been told by several people he doesnt even like) up or just leave it... im kinda worried that if we did get together hed be able to cheat on my easily like he did with her...sorry its all a bit jumbled :)
thanks for your help!
Im really confused after reading that I'm not sure who's made out with who etc. Anyway its sounds like one of those sitautions that just isnt meant to be I mean six years is an awfully long time, he probably just likes the attention of girls as most guys do and if he does like you hes got a unique way of showing it but best of luck sorting it out

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)