Can you do Snr. Science and other Sciences? (1 Viewer)

Telekinetik

ça m'a fait du bien
HSC
I have this friend that's picked up Senior Science for Year 12, and he's already doing Chemistry and Biology. Is that possible?

I thought that if you did Senior Science, you couldn't do any other science?

HSC
If you do Senior Science, you can't choose to do any other Sciences.

BUT, at the start of the HSC course (Year 12) if you do any of the sciences, you can pick-up Senior Science.

helper

HSC
N/A
You can drop into Senoir science at the completion of the preliminary but only if you have completed another preliminary science. This can result in you doing senoir science and another science in year 12.

You can't study senoir science with another science in the preliminary.

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
helper said:
You can drop into Senoir science at the completion of the preliminary but only if you have completed another preliminary science. This can result in you doing senoir science and another science in year 12.

You can't study senoir science with another science in the preliminary.
That explains why one of the accelerated Biologists can now do Senior Science instead of Physics.

helper

HSC
N/A
Forbidden. said:
That explains why one of the accelerated Biologists can now do Senior Science instead of Physics.
Only if they finished the Physics Prelim as you have to drop a science to go into senior at the start of year 12.

Hollieee

You're unbelievable.
HSC
Yeah, I picked up SS at the end of year 11, and I do Bio and Chem.

Lol, I'm glad people actually use the senior science forum =)

always.dreaming

sporadic attendee
HSC
N/A
Hollieee said:
Yeah, I picked up SS at the end of year 11, and I do Bio and Chem.
Hollieee said:

Lol, I'm glad people actually use the senior science forum =)

+1

I picked up senior science at the start of year 12 whilst doing both physics and biology.

However, the requirement was that you had passed/completed the preliminary componant of one of the sciences - which was pretty much everyone who wanted to pick up or change to s/s seeing as it's pretty hard to fail preliminary bio/physics.

Calderon1028

HSC
chocolate_lover said:
If you do Senior Science, you can't choose to do any other Sciences.

BUT, at the start of the HSC course (Year 12) if you do any of the sciences, you can pick-up Senior Science.
i'll pick it up after this term ( term 3 in year11), cuz i dun have enough units, i'm doin biology as well:wave:

eunkuk91

HSC
Telekinetik said:
I have this friend that's picked up Senior Science for Year 12, and he's already doing Chemistry and Biology. Is that possible?
that is ME (well im not your friend) but thats exactly my case im doing ss,chem and bio and i think its 6u science is max at least thats what my teacher says..... btw look at my signature

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)