Can you do Ancient, Modern and Extension in Year 12? (2 Viewers)

justbellaforshort

HSC
I'm looking at swapping Extension English out for Extension History, however I keep seeing "need a co-requisite of Ancient or Modern". So, would I need to discontinue my studies in one of those? Am already doing Ancient and Modern, but would I have to drop one to do Extension next year?

Thanks everyone.

Bella

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
I don't think that needing a co-requisite of Ancient or Modern to be eligible for History Extension implies that you can only do either Ancient or Modern along with Extension but rather the fact that knowledge acquired in either of them allows you to do History Extension.

I don't think History is like Science, where you're limited to a certain number of units.

justbellaforshort

HSC
I don't think that needing a co-requisite of Ancient or Modern to be eligible for History Extension implies that you can only do either Ancient or Modern along with Extension but rather the fact that knowledge acquired in either of them allows you to do History Extension.

I don't think History is like Science, where you're limited to a certain number of units.
Yeah, that sounds fair enough. Thank you for the input!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)