Can you cheat on practicals? (1 Viewer)

raven2000

HSC
I have a really inconvenient timing for a practical for stat170. Its on friday all by itself :(

So heres the question. Can i go to a practical im not registered for on estudent(is the roll marked etc)? There are heaps of practicals but they're all full...

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
I would say they mark the roll and that they're setup like that because of limited resources, so it may be obvious that there's an extra person in the class. They don't have much sympathy about timing unfortunately.

dolbinau

HSC
Well my STAT170 prac did *not* mark the role and there were plenty of places today so it may be possible...

HSC
wow i was looking at this question in a completely different way. Um I don't think you can do that because in those classes they are smaller so they have rolls and everything. I did for psych yesterday which was also a practical.

and there there, I'm in that practical as well.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
wow i was looking at this question in a completely different way. Um I don't think you can do that because in those classes they are smaller so they have rolls and everything. I did for psych yesterday which was also a practical.

and there there, I'm in that practical as well.
There you go, make friends :p

raven2000

HSC
lol ok ~

Looks like ill just have to go unless i get lucky on estudent ! ><

williamc

HSC
Go to whatever class suits you. In the STAT170 prac's all you do is WASP's and if you have time NAT's... they don't mark the role or whatever.

EDIT:

i went to mem8's prac which was on another day.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)