Can you accept offers whilst overseas? (1 Viewer)

nyawne

HSC
N/A
As above - i'm just incredibly worried (please link to source of answer if possible, thank you!)

edwardf316

HSC
N/A
If you have internet i don't see why not

sirable1

HSC
Uni Grad
Yes, you can.

If you've applied for Sydney Uni though I think you need to be on-campus for acceptance and enrolment (correct me here USyd'ers). If not, you can 'proxy' a person to do it for you.

Otherwise for other unis, you can start enrolling right away after you've accepted your offer.

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Some unis (such as USYD) require you to enroll in person on a certain time and date. If overseas you'll have to get somebody to go in on your behalf to do a proxy enrollment.

Some unis the process is entirely online so all you'll need is internet access.

puneetnanda

HSC
Yep you can as long as you have Internet access. I talked to usyd staff/admissions at info day today and they said that usyds enrolment is now completely online as well from this year.

nyawne

HSC
N/A
thanks for all the responses guys, i went to the info day at uts today and was told that enrolment can be done online and overseas - as long as you have an internet connection - those who want to claim credit for prior courses/classes/things(?) might need to enrol in person though

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)