can u transfer back to COmmerce HECS? (1 Viewer)

kk03212004

im just asking for my fren, he's been accepted by unsw in COm/law (FEE) and Commerce (HECS), he's chosen COm/law becos he finks its a great opporunity since he was JUST over the cutoff, 96.90 and plus he's parents want him to do law in addition to his commerce degree

and he's been wondering...wat IF LAW is not something he likes or can handle? can he still go back to COmmerce under HECS the next year like he's been offered originally?

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Originally posted by kk03212004
im just asking for my fren, he's been accepted by unsw in COm/law (FEE) and Commerce (HECS), he's chosen COm/law becos he finks its a great opporunity since he was JUST over the cutoff, 96.90 and plus he's parents want him to do law in addition to his commerce degree

and he's been wondering...wat IF LAW is not something he likes or can handle? can he still go back to COmmerce under HECS the next year like he's been offered originally?
Umm this is a tough one.
I know that if you do Com/Law on HECS, you can always drop Law and revert to straight Commerce, but I am unsure about the Fee paying Law to HECS commerce. I think you'll need to ring the Faculty of Commerce and inquire

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)