can u still change tut time? (1 Viewer)

snow_fanatzi

HSC
just a quick question. i try to search it but it doesnt give me a solid answer i need. the question is can u still change your tutorial time? i want to change my wednesday 1pm-2pm to a 9am-10am one instead. do u need to tell the unit coordinator about it? or because it is still before the census date, u can still change it without any approval.

also im doing media and visual culture and in my first tut, she already gave us the week we are suppose to do our presentation. if i was to change my tut time will it... umm.... affect me or something (how to explain?)

thanks

MonkEE

HSC
N/A
Most likely all the tutorial are really full. Although if you have a good excuse, you have two kids, you need to pick em up form school or something, you need to rock up to the tut you want and to talk to the tutorial teacher/tutor person. She'll give you form for you to fill out if her class isn't too full.

But yeah, don't afraid to try it out, most teacher at UWS are friendly.

snow_fanatzi

HSC
thanks alot! yeh there is a place for the time i want and im not sure if i shud change it cos im scared that if i rock up to the new time class, they be "what are you doing here?"

MonkEE

HSC
N/A
Most people only care about themself to notice other people.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)