• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

CAN"T FIND MODERN HISTORY SYLLABUS!!!?? (1 Viewer)

HSC
Well, I found it but I don't know what bullet points to study because there isn't any. Like in legal studies, I know what to study because there a certain bullet points but in Modern History there aren't certain bullet points.

I think it's because different schools do different topics, so i'm not sure what I should exactly study!!!
HELP?

cem

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
There are specific dot points outlined - one page per topic in the HSC course and about 4 - 5 dot points for each option in the Year 11 course and about a page for the core topic in Year 11.

With Modern History you have to study the dot points for your options.

EMILY1002

HSC
When I study for Modern, rather then following a syllabus, I make a time line of the topic I studied and write brief summaries under the points on my timeline. This worked for me in the Preliminary Course and into the HSC now, but otherwise I suppose you could just summarize the notes you were given in class?

HSC
Oh ok. Well, I just started making notes on everything we've done in class. And I can always ask my teacher, so she'll help :)

cem

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
What topic are you doing?

Teachers can actually chose to study a topic not mentioned in the syllabus so there would be no dot points.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)