can someone mark my essay on speeches? (1 Viewer)

frippyful

HSC
hi, i have an assessment tommorrow on speeches. it is a unseen question but we must use paul keating. i have tried to write a generic essay on keating and aung san suu kyi. so if you would like to read it and give me your opinion please send me a message as soon as you can and i will send it to you. please help as english is my biggest weakness and i am not doing well so far. thanks

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
In future, the best person to ask would be your teacher. Give it to him/her and ask nicely if he/she could look over it and give it a 'mark' out of 20.

frippyful

HSC
In future, the best person to ask would be your teacher. Give it to him/her and ask nicely if he/she could look over it and give it a 'mark' out of 20.
i cant give it to my teacher, because she's not allowed to mark our essays for the assessment

iSplicer

HSC
Uni Grad
hi, i have an assessment tommorrow on speeches. it is a unseen question but we must use paul keating. i have tried to write a generic essay on keating and aung san suu kyi. so if you would like to read it and give me your opinion please send me a message as soon as you can and i will send it to you. please help as english is my biggest weakness and i am not doing well so far. thanks
Best thing to do now would be to chillax, memorise and get your confidence up. It's too late to fix it if the test is tomorrow.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
hahaha, that would be awkward and embarrassing because they probably wouldn't do it.
Well, the best people to ask this is your teacher or another English teacher.

For the HSC, they should expect you to be giving them sample essays for them to look over. I can understand why for an assignment they can't do that - but later on, they should expect these things.

Good luck!

frippyful

HSC
Well, the best people to ask this is your teacher or another English teacher.

For the HSC, they should expect you to be giving them sample essays for them to look over. I can understand why for an assignment they can't do that - but later on, they should expect these things.

Good luck!
thanks for your time and advice

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)