Can someone explain to me assesments and hsc (1 Viewer)

alivingston

HSC
Ok so i get that everything counts towards your hsc final mark starting from term four.
but can someone please explain how much assesments contribute to your final mark and how much trials and the actual hsc exams contribute!!!!!!

NEVAGIVEUP

HSC
Ok so i get that everything counts towards your hsc final mark starting from term four.
but can someone please explain how much assesments contribute to your final mark and how much trials and the actual hsc exams contribute!!!!!!

Well, your teachers should provide you with a list of weightings for each subject. However, if not, then:

1. Your teachers will tell you what is/what isn't counted
2. It works on a 70/30 ratio; 70% of assessments and 30% trial mark

gcchick

Come at me bro
HSC
Uni Grad
Well, your teachers should provide you with a list of weightings for each subject. However, if not, then:

1. Your teachers will tell you what is/what isn't counted
2. It works on a 70/30 ratio; 70% of assessments and 30% trial mark
+1.

When I was at school, we each received an assessment schedule at the start of the year. It had every subject listed, along with the assessments and how much they counted towards the internal mark out of 100% weighting.

Once this percentage is calculated (it includes your trial marks), it counts for 50% of your final mark, and the HSC exam makes up the other 50%.

I've probably confused you further, but I hope it's helped somehow! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)