Can someone enlighten me? (1 Viewer)

roadrage75

HSC
hello,

the time is approaching for me to send in university course preference stuff, (im in year 12), and i really have no idea how things work....

how many subjects/units does one have to do? how many units is each subject worth? (or don't units exist anymore???)

is any possible combination of subjects possible? or does it have to all be in a particular field -- that is to say all sciences/all arts, for example??

thanks

stazi

Nightman
HSC
... you dont need to indicate what subjects/units you will do at uni when you apply. you simply indicate which degree you want to do.

to graduate within 3 years for a straight degree you would do 4 subjects/semester (although in maths, and possibly a few other subjects, you may have to be more as the units are worth half the number of credit points).

So, basically, you don't need to worry about any of the above. Think about what you want to do. If you want to work in accounting, get a B Commerce. If you want an Arts degree, put B Arts (Advanced) or B Arts as your first preferences. If you want a combined degree, put that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)