can ne1 help wit this assessment (isp report) (1 Viewer)

fmxxx

HSC
hey dudes i gotta do an ISP report for SOR1 in the hsc corse and was wonderin wether ne 1 no's of sum useful sites that i could get info off. im doing religion and architecture. "buildings of worship are designed to reflect the religious expressions of their traditions. discuss"....

ne help would b saweeeeetaa

thanx dude!

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
Im pretty sure there is one ISP in the resource section that someone did on religion and architecture. Check there

snapperhead

Has decided to retire
HSC
N/A
there is..but its not very good

you have to work out first what part of arch. you want to do (ie what you have typed above is way too broad...what religion? what buildings? what religious expressions?) then post here.
What you ask is way too broad and presumes we are going to look up everything for you.......
:)

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
Going to the actual places (once you have decided what you are doing) might help

snapperhead

Has decided to retire
HSC
N/A
acmilan said:
Going to the actual places (once you have decided what you are doing) might help
and/or contacting the designers (if possible) is always smart as well....

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
haha in my ISP i had questionnaires filled and informations given to me by people that run the centres of the saint i was doing it on in Canada, Italy, USA, Sydney, Melbourne and England

Took me a very long time to find them all

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)