Can my HECS application be rejected? (1 Viewer)

ffutsdoog

HSC
I did one sem of uni in 2009 where I failed all 4 subjects. I'm now back at the same uni (UNSW) doing a complete different subject.

In my enrolment I went through the same process as I did a year ago, entering my TFN and selecting that I wanted HECS.

However, can my application be rejected because I discontinued my course last year and because I failed?

Or do I automatically get HECS because I'm an Australian citizen.

Thanks.

ajdlinux

Mod: ANU, ATAR/HSC Marks
HSC
If your university enrolment is successful, and you have adequate SLE left, your application is accepted automatically.

ffutsdoog

HSC
If your university enrolment is successful, and you have adequate SLE left, your application is accepted automatically.
Thanks, how do I find out if my enrolment is successful?

I've gone through all the steps on the 'myunsw' website and I've enroled for courses.

But my status still says 'matrication'

On UNSW website it says this:

MATRICULATION – this indicates that your acceptance of offer has been confirmed and a student record has been created for you. You will be contacted before the commencement of your first session of study with details on how to enrol in your program and other information.

Does this mean that only acceptance of offer has been confirmed and not my enrolment?

If so, why hasn't my enrolment been confirmed? I've already chosen my courses and made my timetable.

ajdlinux

Mod: ANU, ATAR/HSC Marks
HSC
I'm not familiar with UNSW, but I imagine there's probably just some more paperwork that needs to be finalised. Presumably if they were going to reject your enrolment they would tell you pretty soon.

henry08

HSC
N/A
I'm fully enrolled online (or so i think anyway) at UNSW and my statius is also matriculation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)