Can I teach myself Ext 1 Math and still do well? (1 Viewer)

ssoans

HSC
Or do I need a tutor?
My marks last year were super average, but then again I didn't put much effort into it.

Last edited:

laterz laterz

HSC
Yes, you can do well without tutoring. Pay extra attention in class and do more practice than you normally would. You would only require a tutor if you don't understand the concepts. If that's the case, get a tutor. I didn't have a tutor throughout year 11 and 12 except for like a month and I did well.

Last edited:

ssoans

HSC
Yes, you can do well without tutoring. Pay extra attention in class and do more practice than you normally would. You would only require a tutor if you don't understand the concepts. If that's the case, get a tutor. I didn't have a tutor throughout year 11 and 12 except for like a month and I did well.
ty bro!

icycledough

HSC
Some people tend to have the opinion that having a tutor = guaranteed good results. It's important to remember that a tutor is there to assist you, not for you to rely on all the time. Even without a tutor, your best alternative would be your teachers. Even if you could organize a small 1 on 1 lesson if you struggle to understand a concept, it will go a long way.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)