Can I still get a 90+ ATAR if I went bad in my first two lots of Year 12 exams? (2 Viewers)

AJG24

HSC
Hi there,
Since the start of this year I have wanted to go better in my exams than I did last year. Unfortunately this has not been the case for all my subjects and now I am questioning if I could still get the 90+ ATAR I want to get into the uni courses I want to get in to. I am now putting more effort in then I have been for the last two terms and know I can now go better in the next up coming exams + trials and my HSC, but I'm wonder if these results from my past two exams results and rankings will weigh me down , seen as I failed my first biology exam, and possibly prevent me from getting the 90+ ATAR I want.

Also so you can better understand the situation I am in my percentages for my last exams:

English Standard: 80%, with the first exam of the year I got in the 50% area
Biology: 50%, with the first exam of the year I got 47%
Modern History - 64%, with the first exam of the year I got in the 70% area
Studies of Religion - around the 80% - 90% area, haven't got my most recent task back so still waiting on those results
Visual Arts - 68%, with the first exam of the year I got in the 70% area
Maths - 51% - 53%, with the first exam of the year I got in the high 50% area

If anyone has an answer to my question please let me know.
Thanks

AJG24

HSC
I know some of my ranks but I don't know how much there out of because they don't post that with my ranks for some reason. My current ranks are: English: 13, and Biology 25. For the rest they haven't released them yet for some reason which is really annoying. Not to sure as well how many people got band 6 in those subjects as well. Do you know where I could find out?

its_ace21

/æɪs/
HSC
I know some of my ranks but I don't know how much there out of because they don't post that with my ranks for some reason. My current ranks are: English: 13, and Biology 25. For the rest they haven't released them yet for some reason which is really annoying. Not to sure as well how many people got band 6 in those subjects as well. Do you know where I could find out?
hsc ninja

AJG24

HSC
Checked it out and there was a few people who got Band 6 in most of my subjects, seems like Visual Arts though not as many people got Band 6

AJG24

HSC
my schools current state rank is 108th

jilly12

HSC
Just a quick questions where do you guys figure out your exact school ranking?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)