Can I still do well in Chemistry? (1 Viewer)

Jenix

HSC
So basically I'm coming top 5 in most of my subjects, and even coming first in Visual Arts. I have 12 units so that way I have safety net incase I did really bad in a subject which I did. Module 6 Chemistry I completely failed and got 25% in while most of my peers got between 35 - 50% on the test. This assessment had a 20% weighting also. I have no idea if I'll be able to catch up or not, will it be pointless to try?

HSC
Be careful, that type of attitude will poison your success in other subjects. It is definitely possible. In year 12 I crapped on my first two English Advanced assessments. FIRST TWO. With a change of attitude I clutched so hard that I changed my rank from 154/200 to 89/200 and ultimately received a 91 internal mark. You shouldn't ask "will it be pointless to try?", because you know that absolutely everything you do counts in the end.

It is 100% possible. The only thing in the way is yourself, as cliche as that sounds.

Johnny Sins

HSC
Be careful, that type of attitude will poison your success in other subjects. It is definitely possible. In year 12 I crapped on my first two English Advanced assessments. FIRST TWO. With a change of attitude I clutched so hard that I changed my rank from 154/200 to 89/200 and ultimately received a 91 internal mark. You shouldn't ask "will it be pointless to try?", because you know that absolutely everything you do counts in the end.

It is 100% possible. The only thing in the way is yourself, as cliche as that sounds.
well you did go to Baulko

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)