Can I get a good ATAR? (1 Viewer)

jorie

HSC
I have always been a straight C grade person from year 7-10 .. I want to try harder for a good atar but knowing I haven't been doing so well in my past years, i'm not sure if it is possible.. HELPP :confused2:

I do Standard English, Senior Science, Geography, Business Studies and Visual Arts

and i'm hoping at least an atar above 70

porcupinetree

not actually a porcupine
HSC
Yes, it is absolutely possible for you to get an ATAR above 70 - if you consistently put in effort to study throughout your whole HSC year, and can manage your time well (i.e. don't procrastinate too much), you can achieve an ATAR well above 70. For your combination of subjects, you'd need to be able to get at least low band 5's in all/most of your subjects in order to achieve an ATAR over 70 - which is definitely achievable for almost any student, as long as they put in the required amount of study. In fact, most students would be able to achieve almost any ATAR, if they are dedicated enough and consistently study well throughout their HSC year.

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Yes. Have a look at sticked posts in various sections of the forum, e.g for the visual arts forum.

Hand in practice papers for your subjects, and also I recommend your learn your HSC business studies syllabus of by heart.

Green Yoda

Hi Φ
HSC
Yes, I did 0 work in yr 7-9 and in yr 10 I really pulled my game up and this consistent hard work has now put me on top of the cohort. Anything is possible if you put an effort in. Also why not aim higher? like around 90 ATAR this will motivate you to work at that level.

jorie

HSC
Yes. Have a look at sticked posts in various sections of the forum, e.g for the visual arts forum.

Hand in practice papers for your subjects, and also I recommend your learn your HSC business studies syllabus of by heart.
Thanks heaps! Where do I find sticked posts? i'm new here haha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)