Can i ask you something guys!! (1 Viewer)

Halba

umm

i have to agree with SPX the "puncy yr11". I believe Ext was the 19th most scaled subject in the UAC part, for the UAI.

it says so on the site. Sif, u better do ure research before you start dissin yr11's. I believe LAZSEEKER is wrong, surely it is not scaled down that much for the UAI, as it is the 19th most scaled subject. 45 became around 36 in the UAI calculator, and that doesn't make sense. If anything it would stay around 45ish.

I do extension and i have to say i was disappointed with the course. The study of historians simply does not tickle my fancy. The case study of JFK was a bit more interesting, but overall i dun like historiography that much, just like getting down to the events and stories. If u are like me, don't even bother.

and the major work u do is not a big weighting only 40% of ure internal assessment or 20% overall.

Arch-man

The weighting of the Assessment mark depends on the teacher. It was worth 80% for me, and although I got a shitty mark for it, I still ended up 3rd in my class because I got 100% for every other assessment task.

The advice I was given was that you need to get over 30/50 as a total assessment mark to make it worthwhile. The average mark, apparently is roughly around 20 - 25 for it.

You need to have a look at what other subjects you're doing, because I cocked up Modern Greek, doing Ext. Hist. will put me in good stead, as they'll more than likely halve my Greek score and add it onto my Ext. History mark, hence making it look like I've got 10 units.

If you're scewing up a subject but you're ripping up in history, or have a love for it, then choose it, but if it's only to make up the numbers and you don't really like history, then don't consider it. It's a lot of work for those who hate it.

Sif...don't be so mean...

punkoohi

HSC
HEYY MY WRITING SKILLS ARENT THE BEST, and i reckon i get good results... like 8-10, 17/20 for modern (but my ancient marks need to improve I THINK--even though i enjoy it more, i dun get how that works--i have to do my best) yeeah well anyways, our ext hist class is gonna be a BIG one... and they are ALLLL SOOOO smart, im talking girls who get 10-10 or 9.5/10 for almost anything!!!! butt i LOVEEE philosophy, im definitely doing it, but any tips on how i could get my grades high?!?!

Kegs

HSC
Lmao, cant believe I read the whole thing too. Now thats gay.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)