Can anyone tell me any good bookshop and good website to get excellent sample essay (1 Viewer)

william

HSC
Can anyone tell me any good bookshop and good website to get excellent sample essay or any other ESL notes?

william

HSC
but only for past HSC papers , and only two years! also that type of questions are likely won't come up again!

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
there is one other resources that i forgot to mentioned, is that there is the Excel book for ESL, with green cover. :)
See if you can find it, if not, i'll try to type it up for you :) Although I have to say it's one long book....with great information, and sample questions/answers of course.

Last edited:

william

HSC
I have that one, it is quite good. But not enough for Dialogue and English for study! I also went to hsc.csu.edu.au and boardofstudies, they have some , but not enough.

piccaninny

invisible
HSC
the green book is good but whats the point of buying this book if you will use about 20 pages out of 200 or 300. and i just went to local library and photocopied pages which i needed from that book. I also use brochures about poetry eg peter skrusneski.

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
And the Notes from the study day at UTS if you went. :) Excellent notes :)

piccaninny

invisible
HSC
the thats why you pay $38 to have these notes. my class the ended up not going to UTS, but we still got the notes.

ToRnaDo

HSC
Can u guys post your notes???? Whats the hell..there is none reply from my thread where i post my practice Trial Exam that i bought $15????????

william

HSC
Cool! A book shop in Hurstville sells a wide range of excels textbooks and practice papers.

william

HSC
They have lots handbooks explain every prescribed texts and they are insightful.

ToRnaDo

HSC
oh really can u tell me the address of that bookshop i will go to find it hehehe Excel book???are u guy talking about the green book English ESL (a five sense publication)??? Im still waiting for ur essay, Survivor39>...need to remind u incase u will forget it hehehhe :)

piccaninny

invisible
HSC
hehe i stole the green book from the library i will return it but only after hsc. there are 2 bookshops in hurstville go to the one which is close to post office and Ritz hotel, cheapest books are there

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
oh sorry ToRnaDo, I have totally forgotten :(
It will be in your e-mail now :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)