Can anyone help me with the point im trying to make in my essay??! (1 Viewer)

ando08182

HSC
Ok so I'm doing my area of studies on journeys in a speech, which is due tomorrow! I have said that one theme of journeys is indecision. The fact that through indecision, we often learn....? What?! I can't actually convey my point but in T.S Eliot's poem Portrait of a Lady, i know its a theme! Could anyone help?

mirakon

nigga
HSC
At the end of a journey is a destination. Indecision means u can't decide on a destination or u don't know which path to take to reach it. Therefore indecision is an impediment to a journey.

ando08182

HSC
At the end of a journey is a destination. Indecision means u can't decide on a destination or u don't know which path to take to reach it. Therefore indecision is an impediment to a journey.
Thankyou! haha I actually took a different slant on it in the end and look at it as that realisation leads to a greater understanding and this can only occur through making decisions/indecisions and that this then affects the path that you take on your journey towards greater undersanding
Any ideas on close relationships, whether it be a love relationship or mateship?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)