Can anyone access the uws website at the moment? (1 Viewer)

Jacks

HSC
= Jennifer = said:
i still cant access the website atm....does this problem occur when it is time for tute registration?
For those of you who are not yet aware Platform web is now working too. I suggest first years check there and also see if their student e-mail accounts are working...you just never know...fingers crossed :uhhuh:

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
nah webmail still isnt ready....it also says unconfirmed in my enrolment section for units...i'm gonna call them up on monday, unless they put it up by then.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Asking for the website to work and having the pweb and email working as well would be asking for far too much :uhhuh:

Jacks

HSC
oh yes I forgot how incapable they are :rolleyes:

sparkl3z said:
nah webmail still isnt ready....it also says unconfirmed in my enrolment section for units...i'm gonna call them up on monday, unless they put it up by then.
Ringing up on monday if they aren't enrolled by then is a good idea...it's getting a little too close to tute rego for comfort...so just make sure they're doing what they should be and will have everything sorted for you. It should be all good, still a few days to play with.

Oh and maybe you should ask if they know anything about when first years will be able to access their e-mails...a few are getting worried and anxious waiting, so if they have a date or at least something it should help.

Last edited:

= Jennifer =

HSC
Jacks said:
For those of you who are not yet aware Platform web is now working too. I suggest first years check there and also see if their student e-mail accounts are working...you just never know...fingers crossed :uhhuh:

yeah i noticed pweb was working i can get in now, but no units are showing for me

Jacks

HSC
no units at all? not even unconfirmed? How long since you enrolled in them? If you're worried, and your units aren't up by monday I'd call up your home student centre, just to make sure everything is enrolled so you can access your timetable and register for tutorials come tute reg.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)