Campus Accomodation, Who Got it? (1 Viewer)

Chris462

I got a letter today telling me i got campus accom. im in arscott house, whatever that means, yay!

googy_1985

HSC
N/A
Arscott house is know as the "party" house :)

It is across the road from UC on the lake; near maccas, red rooster, subway, sizzler , hungry jacks etc etc..

I knew a friend who is doing law from there; she said if you want you can do a lot of partying but at the same time you can study a lot too...

glitter burns

the sky is falling
HSC
I'm with Dingo, I really wanted to go to UC too, but I was soo worried about not getting accomodation that I didn't put it as a top preference.

Sasky

HSC
Hi,

Do u get a letter about the accomodation only if u've got an offer to the uni and then paid and applied for the course and/or the accommodation?
I have absolutely no idea - I put down UC for 1st pref only a few days ago, if I get accepted I def will have to board there - do I apply already without knowing if I've been accepted?

Help!

Sasky

HSC
Well, a course at UC is my 1st pref - so should I pay for the accomo if I get accepted or now? Cause its obviously a waste if I pay it now and dont get a place, but it is more secure. I'd have to move there if I get in there thou - please help!

Sasky

HSC
Also, the website says:

'Applications open in September for students new to residences.
The closing date for 1st Semester applications is early December the previous year.'

Is that finished?

crazybrad

Pharmer
HSC
according to my sister who live in arscott u pay after u get accept but this was 5 years ago

funky_a

Fabulousness Overload
HSC
Helppp

Hey! ok, i dont know how, but i missed the closing date for 2005 on-campus accomodation admissions (late dec), so i just want to know if anyone who is UC and who did apply late but still got it...or know anyone who did. i am really getting stressed by this.

Also, does UC have private bedrooms? cos sharing with people would suck.
THANKS

Lanily

HSC
I didn't get in, I didn't even apply. Since I tranfered. I applied for the Transfer ages ago, and didn't think I'd get in so I kind off forgot about it. So it is too late to apply? I don't mind driving everyday (it's only about a 40 min drive), but still not having to worry about getting home would be nice.

Rory

HSC
w00t I just got residence for Arscott house :) Muchos yayness

Sasky

HSC
hey, now that ive got an offer (i didnt expect it at all), is it too late to apply?

reynaldo

HSC
N/A
wtf? where can i live and how much does it cost? i need a job too..

davo_

good kid
HSC
i got in at old ressies.. which suits me fine... for those looking for something else, i got a mate in canberra who might be looking for a new housemate - as long as ya not a wanker and you're a hot girl :).

Ziff

HSC
N/A
Do ANU and UC have rivalries? If not, I'll make sure by the time I leave ANU there are some long standing traditions :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)