Camping ideas & activities (1 Viewer)

james_chappo

Neurotic To The Bone
HSC
Hey!Me and a few mates are going camping in the holidays at Donne Swamp (not sure on spelling). I was wondering if anyone had any good ideas for fun things to do while camping. I've been camping plenty of times - but i always hear about awesome things people have done while camping and wish to myself that i had done that. This time i plan to return with no regrets!Any advice regarding any aspect of camping would be much appreciated. We are probably going for 4 days.

DaddyK

Is out drifting
Behind the wheel Car: XB coupe - sideways
HSC
Take alot of piss, make sure you don't run out, or make sure theres a bottle o or pub in drivings distance. Go 4x4ing in a piece of shit forbie, Or ute. Jump off cliffs into water, uhmm....have a half cut barrel for fires.

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
alcohol is the only planning you need... be spontaneous... if its all planned it will be crap or a total dissapointment... alcohol usually supplies enough entertainment and makes any situation good

Reallyreally

HSC
I'm a campin expert. Me and my mates used to go bush all the time. Golden Rul is grog. & if u r goin 4WDing make sure u kno what u're doin or u'll end up bogged or rolled over.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
camping is fun, I went for my first time a couple of years ago and thought I wouldn't like it but I did.

Ellie-Bee

HSC
james_chappo said:
Hey!Me and a few mates are going camping in the holidays at Donne Swamp (not sure on spelling). I was wondering if anyone had any good ideas for fun things to do while camping. I've been camping plenty of times - but i always hear about awesome things people have done while camping and wish to myself that i had done that. This time i plan to return with no regrets!Any advice regarding any aspect of camping would be much appreciated. We are probably going for 4 days.

Where is this place??

kylie-rose

HSC
wow someone else has gone/is going camping!
me and 9 other mates just got back from going camping for 4 days up on a mates property near stroud.
yeah alcohol is a must. so is music. and big fires. so take a chainsaw/axe and some big strong boys to carry the logs, or you could just tow them along behind 4wd's like we did...
a mate has a potato gun, we took that and shot all sorts of things out of it.
i took my dirt bike with us, that was amusing. some dickhead city person almost wiped me out totally cos he decided no to slow down as he was driving around a blind corner on the gravel road, so now i am covered in an interesting assortment of cuts and bruises from sliding along the gravel. i doubled a mate on the bike and we went along a muddy track, ended up drowning the bike and ourseves, and had to walk 2km back to camp cos the bike wouldnt start.
it was so much fun

anywhoo, you basically make your own fun as it happens, you cant plan it

JoeysBoy

HSC
And Diamond head (if you can find it) is usually a great place to go, especially in summer. The beach is fkin great, and there are usually an abundence of girls there (in summer). Me and a few mates are gunnago there after the HSC is over :)

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
girls, music, alcohol, drugs, good food..

with all those factors in place ull think of something fun when u get there...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)