Cambridhe Med (1 Viewer)

MouNtY

does cambrisge offer med through correspondence?

i was talking to this chick she lives in brissy, and she reckons she does med via correspondence from cambridge.

i didn't even know that you could do med via correspondence.

i reckon she's bullshitting

sikeveo

back after sem2
HSC
I seriously doubt that. However that's my opinion and has no basis upon fact.

MouNtY

well i did for a while, but it's too differnt from australian education, so i'm like stuff it i'm going to uni, so i'm doin a BSc at UoC next year and for this year i'm just gonna work or something (looking for an excuse to bludge), but i did go to Christchurch Boy's High School, and it was excellent, comparing the resources of a school like that to what we had at doonside it's like DAMN, but it's a great school

MouNtY

they are indeedy, but most universities have a certain mark at which they'll let people on, for example UoC will only let people in through direct entry if they have a UAI of over 74, same as otago, at auckland it's like 62 or something

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
no there isnt cambridge med via correspondence.. im pretty sure.. but ill ask my cousins.. ... damn i sound so ethnic bringing up my cousin mid answer...

MouNtY

+Po1ntDeXt3r+ said:
no there isnt cambridge med via correspondence.. im pretty sure.. but ill ask my cousins.. ... damn i sound so ethnic bringing up my cousin mid answer...
oh cool, thankx mate.

do your cousins do med at cambridge?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)