Calm before the storm (1 Viewer)

Guernica

HSC
I'm itching for an assessment. Because I know they'll all come at once. I want one now while I'm bored instead of cramming them all in at the same time.

The storm is coming, guys

Guernica

HSC
No worries, cosmic doris!

Haha... it's so....... exciting, and scary, and... everything.

P

pLuvia

Guernica said:
I'm itching for an assessment. Because I know they'll all come at once. I want one now while I'm bored instead of cramming them all in at the same time.

The storm is coming, guys
Same I want to do it all right now, I want to get it over and done with :p

God cosmic doris's post is ALWAYS below me even though she posted it before me lol

HamuTarou

Ar U TaLkiNG 2 Me?! o.O
HSC
i thought skools give out a timetable of all the assessments and exams for every term. i got one and my first one is around wk 7ish...still calm for the moment.

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
heh ..
for year 12, my physics teacher is gonna hand us the every assignment we got .. and then we can do it at our own pace .. whenever.

mitsui

мιтэuι
HSC
i am still in the "there wont be a storm" mood =P

a phy test in week6, a chem one in week9...
lookig forward to them~~ =.=

xx__savannah

HSC
I'm the opposite -- I don't want to do assessments. I've got a big SoR Interest Study due next year, we learnt about it last term and I was going to start during the holidays, but couldn't be bothered.

The next thing we've been told about is a Gen Maths exam, so that should be easy, especially cos it was moved back a few weeks to week 8 so I could catch up, as I've got the Chem HSC when it was supposed to be held.

elisabeth

HSC
Start making your notes NOW then.

Seriously, I know you all think "Oh, heaps of time later"... but look at it this way. Go hard at it for a month, it'll help heaps for assessment tasks and tests, and you've got the rest of the year to learn it slowly, so when it comes to the HSC you're not cramming, but you know your shit.

You have over 200 days, sure, but they'll fly by and soon you'll be 2 days before the HSC like we are...

klaw

HSC
hahahahaha I want one now too... I'd get full marks!

Assessment would look like this:
Question 1
a) What is globalisation? (1 mark)

That's like the only thing we've learnt hahahhahaha

sabdow

HSC
Unlike a lot of other people here, I still have continued to express my social life that I well and truly am proud to have during Year 12. I look forward to balancing Friday's and Saturdays with my mates, parties, girls, and everything else. Hell I wouldn't mind a bit of the PSP and Ps2 during that time as well. Maybe watch new ep's of Lost, O.C or Prison Break with my mates as well.

I go hard out and focus on Monday to Thursday, and on Sunday I do a bit of a laid back brush up on work. I am a bit ahead in reading and some work, and eager to do work all the time.

I know a lot of you guys don't have lives (e.g kadlil I can see you are really putting in effort and sucking out your time already, even from preliminary) but to those with other areas of their life, make sure to balance what you have. If you don't have much of a social life on weekends, don't waste your time trying to create a new aspect of it, that's one advice I got from my friend who is in uni now.

Good luck sticking to Year 12 and habits. We all need it.

Riviet

HSC
N/A
klaw said:
hahahahaha I want one now too... I'd get full marks!

Assessment would look like this:
Question 1
a) What is globalisation? (1 mark)

That's like the only thing we've learnt hahahhahaha
Lol, that's all we've been learning in ecos too... it's only the beginning though.

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
were doin globalisation as well, but seriously i rkn its frkn hard ><

Jimmy Pax

HSC
Peterpanda says hopefully the wind changes direction, thus pushing the storm out to sea and as far away as possible.

I got my assessment sheet for this term. Got 4 things over the span of 6 weeks...not that bad.

Nice use of a fall out boy song title. +1

xx__savannah

HSC
I am very happy with my Assessment Sheet -- I've got about 3 things this term that I can remember, due to the fact I do the HSC for Chem in a week, and my on-line subject doesn't have textbooks til the end of the term, so we can't work out of that. So, I a have in a few weeks (GenMaths), IPT Database assignment, an Eng View+Rep.

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Shit, i just got my assessment timetable today, and week 6 is freakin hectic, I've got: phys prac test on wednesday, maths 2u test on thursday, then maths x1 test on friday. Then in week 7 i've got a an ecos assignment due on tuesday and on wednesday maths x2 test AND chem prac! Then in week 8 i've got an english assessment on AoS. Sigh... >_<

Guernica

HSC
Jimmy Pax said:
Nice use of a fall out boy song title. +1
Thank you, thank you :D

I got my assessment calendar also.. 3 assessments in week 8, 2 in 9, 1 in 10.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)