Calling my 20% Brothers and Sisters (1 Viewer)

pmr_123

HSC
i failed!!!

i finished with an hour to go and had read over my paper three times, and had answered a whole of 53 marks worth of questions...
stupid principal isn't allowing us to leave the exams early, cause aparently it will be distracting to other students... dickhead.
and i should ahve done general maths, but my stupid parents and teacher simply wouldn't let me.

and maths is shit.

C

Crazy Pomo

It Was Hard As A Mother

pmr_123 said:
i failed!!!

i finished with an hour to go and had read over my paper three times, and had answered a whole of 53 marks worth of questions...
stupid principal isn't allowing us to leave the exams early, cause aparently it will be distracting to other students... dickhead.
and i should ahve done general maths, but my stupid parents and teacher simply wouldn't let me.

and maths is shit.
Maths is indeed shit. Your principal is a fuckhead.

Srixon

HSC
Your principal must be a toss if ours did that we would tell him were to stick it but ours hasnt and man i hope every one goes bad then it is up to BOS for there great scaling

alexalexalex_

I started laughing as I read some of the questions. My supervisor thought I was pretty weird.
I screwed up basically everything from Question 3 on.
Oh well, Maths was my funnest class this year, that is something.

got_ur_69

HSC
haha!! i laughed too!!!!! the supervisors just looked at me with a great deal of pity in their old eyes.....i didnt answer just over half, and alot of what i did answer was using vague fictional formulae and fictional working....Alot of the show this or show that were done that way........I rekon bout 35.....IF im lucky....and im usually not

misery

Unspeakable
HSC
Hah nice to know its not so weird to laugh during exams.
Yeah but some questions are so silly.. coffee shops and Xuan and Ywette for x and y.

Opium

:: Unbound ::
HSC
hehe quality. I think I fall in the 20% club. I suck so badly at maths. But thankfully I have 12 units so it wont count. I didn't get an answer out for HEAPS of the parts to each question. I'll probably get something similar to my trial mark of 28/120.

For one of the questions it said "justify your answer" and I thought 'hey, this is my sort of question!'. So I wrote down the answer = whatever I got 'because mars is in alignment with jupiter'. ..........well it could be right...

Anyway, it's okay, the important thing is I NEVER HAVE TO STUDY MATHS EVER EVER.................EVER AGAIN.

Anyone else want to cheer with me?!

"WOO!"

Last edited:

bJ_Bhoy 87

HSC
Well seeing as i started this thread, here is my story *clears throat*

I started the year topping the first exam- 86%. I thought maths was great.

In my second exam, i received a mark of 20%, followed by a 41%, then 26%, and in the trial an impressive 38%.

Where did it go so wrong?

I started the exam with no study. No point, it wasnt counting for my UAI. Question 4, 8, 9, 10 were all non attempts, as written on the top of the booklet. If i get right all the questions i answered, im up for a mark of 30-40%. In my dreams...

After an hour and a half of drawing in the booklets, i asked if i could leave. My supervisor frowned upon me. She asked me to check if I had made any silly mistakes. "Not dropping to General," I answered.

So I persisted with my drawing, question 10 has a cracker of Frankenstein on it. He is saying: "Maths is gay. Go General." In Question 8, Santa Claus can be seen to say, "Hooray for Mediocrity, 10% for all boys and girls!"

I again asked to leave, and finally I escaped my imprisonment.

In hindsight, I probably should have dropped to general...

Stoli

Yes i agree Glad maths is over no more for ever and ever!!!!! and i think i fall in the 20% club lol lets just say hope i went better then my trial mark lol

Garlic

HSC
i love the feeling of knowing that when my uai comes...maths wont be counted..it lifted a weight off my shoulders..and most of my maths knowledge with it...i didnt do question8, 9 or 10..hmm..i sat there reading my paper so i didnt look like a loser as well..lol..

alessandra

HSC
Srixon said:
Im with you i reckon i would of got about 20% but shit happens and as for 7th sign this is for people who reckoned they went bad so dont put your 2 bobs worth in. I wanted to drop to general but the teacher wouldnt let me

same! my teachers wouldnt let me drop! pfft im one of those bail at 11:25 kids who will get (if very lucky) 20/120.... i knew nothing so i just left...

NEVER HAVE TO DO MATHS !!!! WOOHOO

gigglygurl_858

the xam suckd major lets all not deny it

i decided to write in this forum coz dam...all the otha ppl out there who thought it was easy are probly the nxt fuckn einstein or just wantin to hav a go at us "less unfortunate ppl who happened to screw up the xam"...lol... well fo all my gurlz n boyz out there who sat there thinkin hmmm maybe i should waste time n get up for the toilet im wif ya...
no matter how much i tried studyin for maths, in the end it didnt matter, i was probly betta off not doin shit all! the test was way hard, i dont expect the best mark but at least it wont count for my uai...
cheer up if ur feelin down bout it tho, maths is fuckd n we dont hav to look at it again!!! congrats fo all us failures who made it thru tha course, at least we can say we finished it!
peace
xoxoxox

7th Sign

HSC
an tleast with seneral 22/100 is multiple choice...so you have a chance of colouring in a few circles :D maby getting 10/22 :D

phunk_e

HSC
im so pissed i wasted soo many hours studying 4 maths! coz it was a waste of time! I f*cked up.. all the stuff i enjoy wasnt in the exam! would hav done general but teach wouldnt let me... bitch.. so i wasted my whole yr bustin my ass to try and learn all the shit, only to fail once again.
If it wasnt my 18th birthday i reckon i would hav cried. Dam shitty to that i had to waste 3 hours of my 18th in a f*ckin hard maths exam
not happy jan!

aerohydro

Wow there's lots of people who maths doesn't count for, I'm the only one at my school. 12 units yay.
Good thing I'm killing everything else, well lets not talk about english actually.

NO MORE MATHS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bing005

bing005
HSC
Hey dudes i definatly fall into the 20% club... did 1hr of study before the exams.....funny thing is i only do 10 units heheheh
ohh well life goes on

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)