Callahan open day, sat 10th sept (1 Viewer)

It's what I want that's easy. It's getting it that
HSC
sikeveo said:
Anyone go to the medicine lecture?
Yes, i went! most enjoyable lecture all day but i'm still not doing medicine. I think the smart-alec know-it-alls that were challenging that lady (cant remember name....) put me off it.

Know-it-all (in 'omg! everyone look at me i'm super intelligent and am gunna rule this place' sort of tone): "the internship at newcastle is extremely different at newcastle compared to all the other universities i've researched. WHY?!!" (blah blah)
Reply: "internship is always one year at all universities *gives strange/condescending look* i dont know where u got that from"
Pwned
I laughed.

angelduck

Behind a rock with a glitter gun poised and ready
HSC
hehehe, sounds great, my friends were talking in some of those lectures - 2 first yr med students, and my cousin (finished at the start of the yr) - they said that the room was full of winning little bitches who wouldnt last the first day.

That teaching assignment fuck up sounds alot like our psychology lab report - we did an experiment, and they had to change the results to get it to work, then the hypotheses and the results weren't supporting them, and then the wordcount was nearly doubled to allow for more discussion as they couldnt get the data to fit one of the hypotheses in any way

roxy_chick

HSC
The_highwayman said:
Yes, i went! most enjoyable lecture all day but i'm still not doing medicine. I think the smart-alec know-it-alls that were challenging that lady (cant remember name....) put me off it.

Know-it-all (in 'omg! everyone look at me i'm super intelligent and am gunna rule this place' sort of tone): "the internship at newcastle is extremely different at newcastle compared to all the other universities i've researched. WHY?!!" (blah blah)
Reply: "internship is always one year at all universities *gives strange/condescending look* i dont know where u got that from"
Pwned
I laughed.

YES!!! I went to that...what a pain...its enough to turn you off medicine...but still wasnt as bad as some of the future doctors at a day i went to in sydney...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)