calculating EMF's (1 Viewer)

Paroissien

HSC
Because a lot of people are idiots

EDIT: Post is a bit late but my point remains valid, hey charbar?

Last edited:

VVoody

Nothing better to do ^_^
HSC
bleh, cant post pics.

cancel the post lol

Last edited:

tina_goes_doo

Pharmer in Training
HSC
Your point as in "That in reference to anyone in particular?"

I already said it was a comment on the overuse of netspeak in the posts. I never mentioned any names nor do i care who does it. It is annoying and makes things hard to read. If that defines me as a "hoochy" as Charbar so nicely calls it, then god dammit i'm the biggest hooch there is!

Charbar said:
Tina_goes_doo if i were u i would consider chopping off my fingers since all u type is arrogant bullshit that i predict no one cares about. the reason im typing this msg to such an ignorant hoochy is because the concepts u may not understand in chem someone else may and cosider it to be a stupid question.. so next time u want to superior urself think twice about how much of a loser u are! if ure so bothered about the EMF question why post a thread, go find attenbtion elsewhere u conceited and narrowminded F*%$
I do not "superior" myself because people have problems in chem. I have problems with chem too you know. If you have searched this forum you would see that i do in fact answer questions if i can. And nowhere did i say i was bothered by the EMF question. I am just sick of the way people reply helpful answers but disguise it under netspeak. You can't read it!

You make it out to sound like i'm a troll in this thread. Your flaming does not make yourself look good. Think before you type such things.

The reason why i didn't type an answer? Because the question HAS already been answered. It is easy to understand once you get the idea of it. For oxidation you reverse the signs because the equation itself has been reversed. Alternatively you can flip either half equations and see wether the cell potential is positive.

VVoody

Nothing better to do ^_^
HSC
i know this is off topic but: tina, unblock me on msn lol

VVoody

Nothing better to do ^_^
HSC
awww..common, you know its all in good fun ^^

charbar

i dont understand ur jibberish ie "flamed" and its highly hypocritical of U to call ME a jerk.. anyway wind i know how to calculate the EMf but i was trying to make a point about a bitch bellittling those who wanted to know :D

VVoody

Nothing better to do ^_^
HSC
Tina, this is from Bej (he can't post for some reason)

"tina you got soo owned, i mean seriously if i could post a picture on these "forums" and if i could somehow log on id be laughing"

It didn't come from me...

EDIT: and for charbar, Bej wants you to have this pic...

Once again, this didn't come from me...I'm just relaying info TT

Last edited:

tina_goes_doo

Pharmer in Training
HSC
Charbar said:
i dont understand ur jibberish ie "flamed" and its highly hypocritical of U to call ME a jerk.. anyway wind i know how to calculate the EMf but i was trying to make a point about a bitch bellittling those who wanted to know
Sorry, that "jerk" was not aimed at you but at VVoody. He's a dickhead who's just annoyed because he's deleted from my msn list. Sorry Charbar!

VVoody

Nothing better to do ^_^
HSC
pfft fine. ure blocked and deleted too ^^

(i hope you fail chem ^^=V)

charbar

i do recall seing this after 5 or 6 replies to teh initial thread! wat u stoopid u no iz poztive so it go udder way round deer!" soon after this guy said this:

i still don't get it, more info plz (how do u know if its in the opposite direction)?

SO TRY COVERING UP UR STUPID (NOT SMART) REMARKS SOMEWHERE ELSE! anyway cant be bothered with u anymore bye! and to all the lovely, polite people GOODNIGHT :)

tina_goes_doo

Pharmer in Training
HSC
Have you heard of this word? SATIRE?

You believe i really think that? Well thankyou very much for pointing out your own "stupidity". Nah i can't be bothered with you. I try to be nice but you are really don't care do you? Well i hope your other 15 posts are as nice as what you have revealed tonight.

And woody? Damn i hate you! Seriously. Bej too.

Last edited:

charbar

oh yeah one more thing ummm using the word 'flamed' does answer ur question tinagoesdoo

No, just a general statement on how i hate netspeak. Just because the english exams are over doesn't mean you can kill the english language. It's both hard to read and most likely harder to type. Why bother?

tina_goes_doo

Pharmer in Training
HSC
Maybe this is my "stupidity" talking but you make no bloody sense.

Charbar said:
i do recall seing this after 5 or 6 replies to teh initial thread! wat u stoopid u no iz poztive so it go udder way round deer!" soon after this guy said this:

i still don't get it, more info plz (how do u know if its in the opposite direction)?

SO TRY COVERING UP UR STUPID (NOT SMART) REMARKS SOMEWHERE ELSE! anyway cant be bothered with u anymore bye! and to all the lovely, polite people GOODNIGHT
That was posted by the original poster and BEFORE my first post. Prior to this there were numerous replies to wahashtini's question. And if you were referring to my post, that was clearly not the 5th or 6th post. So try to get your facts straight Charbar. I was NOT making fun of anyone who asks questions. Your arguement lacks basis.

Topic is now closed.

Last edited:

VVoody

Nothing better to do ^_^
HSC
charbar said:
Tina_goes_doo if i were u i would consider chopping off my fingers ...
deleted coz im not that mean to tina...thnx bej

Last edited:

tina_goes_doo

Pharmer in Training
HSC
Thankyou for that nick. I'm finding it increasingly difficult to type because of it.

EDIT: just because you got rid of it doesn't make you any less mean :)

Last edited:

Kirsti

HSC
Nick, you're being mean. You know you are. Don't deny it.

Charbar, Tina's original comment was not insinuating that its a stupid question. If you'll look again....

tina_goes_doo said:
It's so simple and i'm starting to get sick of the people thoughout this whole chem forum typing "wat u stoopid u no iz poztive so it go udder way round deer!"
If you ignore the netspeak factor (which was the main point but if you didn't get it..) it still says that she's sick of people saying "wat u stoopid blah blah blah" when they think that everyone should know the answer.
I'm wondering if maybe you just skimmed over the message cause that's what I did at first and it sounded a bit weird then.

I'm sure Tina didn't mean to upset anyone, she's entitled to her opinion and so are you but when it results in childish name calling (ie.
charbar said:
...ignorant hoochy...loser...u conceited and narrowminded F*%$
tina_goes_doo said:
...jerk..aimed at VVoody...dickhead...
vvoody said:
(i hope you fail chem ^^=V)
Yes, all of you. You're just being childish. But I must say that charbar did start the name calling) I think it becomes time for all of us to have a glass of milk and take a nap.

I'm sorry for sounding so condescending but charbar, you really could've phrased your 'complaint' better. It came across as being quite immature. Tina and Woody... do I really have to keep telling you? Please play nice children

tina_goes_doo

Pharmer in Training
HSC
Hey i was trying to be civilised at the start! But anyway, this topic is now closed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)