CAFS IRP topic- bullying..?? help please! (1 Viewer)

HSC
Hi all.
I am just starting my CAFS IRP..and I really want to base it around 'bullying'. I'm not sure if I want to focus around 'the effects of bullying on the self-esteem of teenagers'...or something else.

Has anyone done a topic similar in the past that could tell me what their topic was, or does anyone have any ideas for a topic..?

Help would be greatly appreciated :D

HSC
i was going to do that but it may be a difficult topic because most kids that are being bullied are not really going to open up...anyway thats what my teacher said..

HSC
Well I've finally chosen to do 'The impact of bullying on the self-esteem of teenagers'-specifically within my school.
I am going to conduct a questionnaire and an observation. I dont think that the 'opening up' is going to be a problem. Well I hope not.

HSC
Be careful with that. Although you might not think it, but it is a very hard topic. Remember all that ethics stuff, wording your interview properly, etc etc

If I were you, I would stick to a way less fragile topic.

HSC
Hello2U2 said:
Be careful with that. Although you might not think it, but it is a very hard topic. Remember all that ethics stuff, wording your interview properly, etc etc

If I were you, I would stick to a way less fragile topic.
yeah thats sorta where my teacher was getting at too.

HSC
haha, i thought i was taking an easy-ish way out too! lol, guess not.
anyway, as primary research im conducting a questionairre and an observation, so hopefully not so personal and scary.

HSC
stolenhotelpen said:
haha, i thought i was taking an easy-ish way out too! lol, guess not.
anyway, as primary research im conducting a questionairre and an observation, so hopefully not so personal and scary.
how are you going to be doing observations?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)