CAFS IRP Survey (I need questions please) (1 Viewer)

br3tt

HSC
I am doing my IRP on the current P plater restrictions and their effectiveness. (My question is: "Are the current P plate restrictions effective enough?"

I have decided to do a survey but I'm getting stuck for questions.

I would prefer yes/no questions, but if you have any suggestions for worded responses please post them anyway.

Thanks in advance.

:wave:

ane_st

HSC
Ok well you're gonna need to relate the statement to their well-being of not having//having restrictions can improve/affect their well-being....

Closed questions are most simple for surveys... Ummm what kinda questions where you looking for??

Note: i realise i was no help whatsoever :D

br3tt

HSC
Hahah it's fine, thanks for trying.

I wasn't sure that I had to relate the questions to well-being ;/

My questions aren't so good at the moment so don't laugh :)

1. Do you feel the current P plate restrictions are suitable?
2. Would you drive a prohibited vehicle (turbo, v8) if you could?
3. Do you like the idea of having a passenger limit?

ane_st

HSC
That's the whole point of Cafs :D the well-being of the individual/family/community etc.

Ok for your questions, you really want to find info out from the people that answer it (whatever they are called) that will help you find out stuff on your hypothesis... *thinks* ok this will annoy me now.. hmm...

Maybe you could look at the effect of the recent P plate crashes on the community... i.e. what affect it has on current P-platers, for e.g. does it make them want to slow down, take less passengers, influence the car they buy (?) etc. and how parents and community members feel about P platers, what restrictions they believe should be in place etc. ... That kinda thing... :D

Last edited:

Emzyfo

HSC
Maybe dwell into the more personal side, asking if they have ever dealt with a personal incident involving a 'P' plate driver, how they approach the safety regulations on the road with 'P' plate drivers, and ask if they feel that something along the lines like: they feel they need to take more precautions around 'P' plate drivers.

I don't know, just a thought - and a way of understanding how the community feels about the safety on the roads.

br3tt

HSC
Thanks very much both of you.

I found out I don't need many questions at all; (yay) as I have to do graphs in relation to the responses.

Thanks for your help.

lizziegirl

HSC
N/A
hi i've got a question that u could use!

ok...
'do u feel that the process of attaining a driver's licence (learner's, red p's, green p's) is creating safe driving or do u believe they need more traning?'

yes/no?
why/why not?

huckle

HSC
Hi there,
what about a simple question something like:
1. If you could impose restrictions on P plate drivers, what kind of restrictions would you impose?
2. Do You believe the restrictions and regulations already imposed upon P plate drivers should be made tighter?

Thats just my ideas but if you dont use those questions i wont be affended!!! lol
When you have your list of questions/survey complete would you be able to post them so i can see the types of questions that should be used in the IRP? thanks
ffom jess xxx

huckle

HSC
Hi. Well Ummm, It Kinda Says That I Wrote That Above. I Wish I Did Cos It Sounds Good. But It Wasnt Me. I Have No Idea Who It Was Tho. Bit Freaky Really. Im Doing An Irp Too. But On How A Chronic Illness Affects Ones Education. But Good Luck. And No Need To Send Me Yours Like The Abpve Thing Says, Cos I Did. Nt Write It. Ok Ciao

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)