Cafs Hsc *gasp* How The Hell?!?! (1 Viewer)

duliel

Closet nerd
HSC
I love the subject and everything, but I have the WORST memory and there are just so many things that have to be remembered. I did pretty well on my half yearly exam, but i'm afraid I won't be able to get through the HSC, or i'll just freeze up because of all the clutter in my brain. I mean pretty much all of the topics interrelate, and a question like "Discuss how the three theories of needs interrelate." will make me just sit there for precious hours just staring blankly at the paper trying to organise all the info in my head :chainsaw: . And THEN i'll be spending hours just trying to express that information... hoi.... how the HELL am I supposed to get through this....? :(

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
The syllabus is your friend. Or at least it should be.

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
u may think this is weird.. but the really stupid and lame things stick in your head.. which makes it easy to remember
examples of these are:
MR GAS SCENE to remember factors affecting resource management.. or something like that [out of the cafs mentality.. i forget what relates to what.. not good i know..]
also picking a song you like.. and like singing something u find hard to remember to it.. recording it then playing it over and over..
cuz it sticks into your head like song lyrics and you can sing it along in an exam.. it seriously works!

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
hahaha.. yeh i always forget the last one but once i finished talking about the others it was easy to remember something which was missing from the whole thing..
its like sohcahtoa for maths trig.. lol

EmMa.G

acronymns

i kno using acronymns has really helped our class
the ones we use are:

(factors affecting access to resources)
Every Ethic Girl Should Locate A Dog
Education
Ethnicity/Culture
Disability

(groups in context)
Harry's Horse Sat Safely On A See Saw
Housing
Health
Self-Esteem
Security and Safety
Sense of Identity

(groups in context)
All Students Eat Every Fruit
Access to Services
Education
Employment
Financial

these acronymns are really good! our teacher gave them to us.. thanks mrs g! it would be great if other people could submit their ways of remembering these big topics.. plz?

whats MR GAS SCENE??

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
those are/will be some very useful acronyms.. thank you for sharing them with us
anyway mr gas scene is..the factors influencing parenting + caring relationships

Media
Relationships

Socioeconomic status

Style of parenting
Culture + religion
Education
Needs (special)
Experience (previous/own)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)