CAFS Assessment - research project - Groups in Context (1 Viewer)

bitchymcbitch

Uni Bum
HSC
i have to answer these questions for my assessment, and i was wondering if you guys could help. They are from past HSC's so if u want to use them feel free... but i especially need help on the last one.

its in relevance to Groups in Context, im doing The Disabled.

Discuss the rights, responsbilities and attitudes of indiviuals within groups to the wider community

Discuss ways of resolving conflict that might exists between the needs of the groups and the expectations of the wider community

Identify the equity issues for your chosen group and assess the effectivness of management strategies used by the government to address these equity issues

Analyse how community structures meet the needs of the group while supporting the rights of the individuals witin the group

Menendez

I think it basically means, what can the community do to help these groups but not shove it down their throats. Like, with families in crisis, community fund raisers for a family whose lost their house in a fire...but not patronise someone. Ugh...I don't think I;m explaining this well. Um, well, hope it helps.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)