caesar (1 Viewer)

Matt

I'm doing the following topics:

The Greek World 500-440BC

Roman Society in the Time of Cicero

Fall of the Roman Republic

Julius Caesar

Caesar is overlapped in the personality and also the fall of the republic.

smegger_em

Clever Cookie
Melbourne, or as it shoulda, could, woulda been ca
HSC
I am doing the same Greek period and it overlaps with Sparta, which in theory should be good but our teacher is nevre really clear about what he is talking about so i never know if what he is telling us relates to the Greek World and Sparta or just one. I will probabrly get in there and say that the Messanian Revolts occured 200 years later then they did.

Kristy

I'm doing:

Greek World from 500-440BC
Spartan Society to the Battle of Leuctra
Julius Caesar
The Fall of the Republic

so if anyone would like to swap notes or trial papers that would be fantastic - please email me if you do! :)

Matt

Shit Kristy you're doing 3 out of my 4 topics. Anyway, our teacher said we are doing the independent schools trial. Has anyone done their trial yet?

Kristy

I think we might be doing idependent too - I know we are for Business Studies bcos generally our HSIE department is too lazy to make their own up, but our trials aren't for another 2 weeks. So if anyone has already done these papers (or the catholic one for Legal Studies) please pass them on :)

Matt, we should swap notes and stuff! Let me know if you're interested :)

|YaKuZa|EyEz On

Best Teacher

I found out that I have the ranked by Board of Studies the No.1 Ancient History Teacher in the State. I got to KIllarnet Heights, And i'm Doing Rome time of cicero
Julius Caesar
Spartan Society
Persian Wars - Athenian Empire

If u want some advice that he gives me i'll more than willing to help cuase this teacher is fucking crazy, e.g the amount of source material is stupid!!! i have 9 plastic folders of Historians, such as Scullard, Hammond, Plutarch, Hdt, Bradley, Bury, Carey, Thucydides, J.Fine <---- very good for Greece, Mier great for Athens and many more.

I strongly suggest to u Peeps compare ancient sources to modern and their views on specifics! how they differ....
:cool:

Pakhan

i do rome from gracchi to nero

sparta and julius caesar as case study for ancient

:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)