cadetships? too late?? (1 Viewer)

dibe4

HSC
is it 2 late to apply for cadetships?,

i wanna do a cadetship in either accounting or civil engineering....
if its 2 late..am i still able to apply for it at the end of me finishing my first year at uni?

pottsy44

HSC
dibe4 said:
is it 2 late to apply for cadetships?,

i wanna do a cadetship in either accounting or civil engineering....
if its 2 late..am i still able to apply for it at the end of me finishing my first year at uni?
its too late for big accounting firms, but you might still be able to get one in a smaller one.

civil engineering? definately. the construction industry constantly has cadetship openings.

lil_star

Longing for IT!
HSC
I am sure there are programs even in Big 4 for students who have finished first year. I think its called 'high flyer' or something like that. And I am certain EY has one of such programs.

roadcone

HSC
working in an accounting firm i can guarantee you that it is not too late, peoople are always looking to hire someone, especially if other ug's have dropped out. best bet is to ring up individual firms and ask to speak to HR - they will let you know if they are looking or potentially when to apply.

EmMindelan

done, and happy
HSC
You can still get one at the end of 1st Year - one of my friends is studying at UTS and has just finished her 1st year full-time and is now going part-time study full-time work at PWC [definitely one of the "Big 4"] for the next two years. Plus - this way you get to be a uni student for the first year and enjoy actually having a life....

xclo

HSC
hey, i was wondering if there are cadetships for finance. i know its work as u study but how much is the workload (is it possible to do a cooperative + cadetship), and how's the pay and work experience? can u only get it while ur entering uni or can u get it afterwards when ur a few years into uni?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)