Cadetships - economics (1 Viewer)

Devozzzz

HSC
​Hi everyone. I wanted to find out what kind of cadetships there are for economics ( uni course) in sydney. Which ones are worth it, which ones are not? What do they involve? I personally always wanted to do something with hedge funds when i Finish Uni though im only in year 11 now. Please share your ideas.

powlmao

Banned
HSC
You do know what a cadetship Is right ?

Because of the nature of out employment sectors cadetships don't exist for economics.

Are you referring to grad work ?

Devozzzz

HSC
uumm. I meant the half uni/ half work throughout the year. It spans out your course to 6 years instead of 3. Though you work half the time your in uni.

Chronost

Ex CAG auditor - current CAG deal-maker
HSC
Cadetships don't necessarily span your course over 6 years and don't always span it out either. People do Cadetships with full time uni as well(and part-time work). Just like powlmao said I don't think there's any economic cadetship around Australia. Unlike something like an accounting Cadetship where you can learn and do the basics first(without prior uni knowledge), even basic work in Economics I would guess takes at least a full degree of knowledge(or preferred).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)