cadetship in usyd (1 Viewer)

krap

Im very intrested in doing a cadetship/traineeship in usyd but I dont noe if it is possible since the timetables are not very flexible would the uni allow me to balence work and study?, are there any usyd students doing b.commerce that have been successful in doing a full cadetship program in accounting?

addz

HSC
i think wrong forum..

but as UNSW, there are a fair few people who do cadetships and study part time.
for first year subjects..i know there was one lecture stream which was at night (like between 6 - 8) to cater for these students.

mr_shittles

Big Chief
HSC
If you're doing cadetships, UNSW is the best place if you've got the marks. Otherwise just go to UTS. USyd aint flexible at all. And I do agree with the point that this is kinda the wrong forum.

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
i believe theoretically u CAN do a cadetship, esp in the faculty of commerce/eco... last yr i only did 1 comm core - acct, and my lecture was in the nite 6-8pm... just that tutorial is mostly in the mornin, so u had to set 1/2 days out for tuotrials...

aditya

HSC
u dont....

but i know that a guy with a pwc cadetship is doing his degree at sydney.... its not flexible btu if ur so damn desperate then it is possible.... do u live realli close to it or something? because thats the only reason that u should go for it.... one inconvenience cancelled by another i guess...

also which ocmpany?

nzs

HSC
If you're doing cadetships, UNSW is the best place if you've got the marks. Otherwise just go to UTS. USyd aint flexible at all. And I do agree with the point that this is kinda the wrong forum.
is this still true? can anyone pls confirm

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)